President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I really do wish the press would shut the :censored2: up with the “Why aren’t you bringing up human rights issues during nuclear talks?” stuff. Let’s take care of the :censored2:ing nukes first and not act like knowing what happened to Otto is remotely vital to efforts at preventing a full blown ground, and possibly nuclear war.
The media cant figure him out. They met somebody that can go over them

El Correcto

god is dead
I really do wish the press would shut the :censored2: up with the “Why aren’t you bringing up human rights issues during nuclear talks?” stuff. Let’s take care of the :censored2:ing nukes first and not act like knowing what happened to Otto is remotely vital to efforts at preventing a full blown ground, and possibly nuclear war.
They don’t want a nuclear war. They want a payout. We need to quit paying off these :censored2:holes ran by despots. It only increases the risk and problem kicking it down to the next generation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They don’t want a nuclear war. They want a payout. We need to quit paying off these :censored2:holes ran by despots. It only increases the risk and problem kicking it down to the next generation.
Their nuclear program was a half ass'ed failure. Freaking mountain collapsed on their testing facility. Their missiles were exploding and out of control. The whole 'threat' Trump sold the public was a publicity stunt.

We should have stayed out of it and let China deal with the problem on their border.

vantexan

No you didn't.
This is what you said:

Are you stupid or is your memory really that short?
If it is at best fudging the truth, which would characterize some of it, what is it at worst? Would you like me to draw you a diagram? But no matter what he does you and IWBF and others will only twist it into the worst possible scenario. Your Russian collusion story isn't working so you must attack, attack, attack.

It will be fine

If it is at best fudging the truth, which would characterize some of it, what is it at worst? Would you like me to draw you a diagram? But no matter what he does you and IWBF and others will only twist it into the worst possible scenario. Your Russian collusion story isn't working so you must attack, attack, attack.
Trump campaign manager just ordered to prison for witness tampering. This witch hunt is finding plenty of witches.

vantexan

Their nuclear program was a half ass'ed failure. Freaking mountain collapsed on their testing facility. Their missiles were exploding and out of control. The whole 'threat' Trump sold the public was a publicity stunt.

We should have stayed out of it and let China deal with the problem on their border.
They have developed ICBM's capable of reaching the States and miniaturized nuclear warheads they can put on those ICBM's.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If it is at best fudging the truth, which would characterize some of it, what is it at worst? Would you like me to draw you a diagram?.
You said he's not a liar, he's just a fudge packing fibber.

Then you said you did admit he's a liar, and I just can't read.

Now you're back to saying he's not a liar, just a truth fudger.... Lol.

Ttku Jane, do you need me to draw you a diagram so you can keep track of your dodging and deflecting?

You were provided a list of blatant lies..... Yet you spin and spin in circles to avoid the facts. Why can't you accept that he is just another opportunistic politician who doesn't give two craps about this country.

How can you possibly be so naive and ignorant.....

El Correcto

god is dead

I agree besides China, they need to be dealt with as well.