President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Happy Father's Day!!!
trrr-605x330.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Aside from the cruelty of it, it also seems pointless and counterproductive.
If the word gets out to Guatemala, Costa Rica and Honduras families that they will lose their children, they might think twice about trying to get into the USA illegally.
If Mexico can't stop them, then they will have to deal with them.

vantexan

If the word gets out to Guatemala, Costa Rica and Honduras families that they will lose their children, they might think twice about trying to get into the USA illegally.
Don't see many from Costa Rica, they've got it pretty good. Don't see many from Nicaragua either, they go to Costa Rica.

BrownArmy

Nah, they’ll still take their chances. I think you underestimate the desperation these folks must be facing.

Sessions can scream about MS-13 and gang violence all he wants, but for a lot these people, staying where they are is a death sentence.

Of course we can’t help everyone, but maybe we could look at past US actions that have helped to create the situations on the ground in these countries, and have a little humility.

vantexan

Nah, they’ll still take their chances. I think you underestimate the desperation these folks must be facing.

Sessions can scream about MS-13 and gang violence all he wants, but for a lot these people, staying where they are is a death sentence.

Of course we can’t help everyone, but maybe we could look at past US actions that have helped to create the situations on the ground in these countries, and have a little humility.
No, it's not a death sentence, they want a better life. Why aren't they all moving up here then?

BrownArmy

No, it's not a death sentence, they want a better life. Why aren't they all moving up here then?

It’s obviously not a death sentence for everyone, just those who are affected.

The asylum process is fairly rigorous and seekers need to show up with some serious documentation to back up their claims.

This isn’t some easy loophole process where the US is getting hoodwinked or they’re pulling the wool over our eyes.

These asylum seekers had the rules changed on them and their children taken away.

It’s ridiculous and really can’t be rationally defended.

It will be fine

The asylum process is fairly rigorous and seekers need to show up with some serious documentation to back up their claims.

This isn’t some easy loophole process where the US is getting hoodwinked or they’re pulling the wool over our eyes.

These asylum seekers had the rules changed on them and their children taken away.

Van will defend anything. He believes these children should be tortured because his side is doing it. Despicable.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

From what I have seen on this, asylum seekers are not affected.
The affected people are the ones trying to sneak into the U.S. Illegally.

It will be fine

I guess you don't care about your credibility!

Your post is really idiotic and stupid .

Not saying you are but that post was :poop:!
I have credibility?
I stand by my statement. Van never raised children so he may not understand the psychological torture that comes with taking a 8 month old child from their mother. He’s defending the practice for god knows why, objectively it’s a disgusting policy. Tribalism is the only explanation for its defense.

Last edited:

vantexan

Affected by what exactly?