President Trump

floridays

The idea that trump or his supporters care about the "law" is phony nonsense.

You support trump and his band of criminals, you don't give a damn about the law, and there is no reason for anyone to pretend otherwise.

What trump supporters love is that trump has the outlook of a white nationalist.

It is trump's connection and only connection to these voters.

What he is doing at the border will not be viewed kindly.
You're not very bright to make such broad assertions. You hate Trump, easily proven, easily to qualify. Go back to your mole run and keep searching for grubs, you thrive in the dark.

What he is doing at the border is called enforcing the law, got that. No offenders no detention, can you comprehend that point? Go through a legal port of entry and the situation will be completely different, and their first act on American soil will not be breaking the law.

I will make an observation, not on a whole group of citizens but one person, you. You have no regard for any law you disagree with. You are the type that will go to great lengths to subvert and try to influence public opinion to tyrannically impose what you want. It will not work with Trump, finally there is a president that holds opposing views to your type and has the gonads not to fold, and force feed them to subversives. Deal with it.
As Bathhouse Barry said, "Elections have consequences." You clowns don't have the keys to the car, adults have seized them, get in the back seat and shut up. You like that treatment, we just survived eight years of the BS. Deal with it.

floridays

The Japanese were moved out of their homes, often losing them. They were held for how long? Hardly comparable to what's going on at the Border.
Not to mention the Japanese were also citizens of the US, not illegal border jumpers, and they broke no laws. Kinda like the Trump-Russia investigation, if you get Mueller's phony, seedy, steady drip.

refineryworker05

You're not very bright to make such broad assertions. You hate Trump, easily proven, easily to qualify. Go back to your mole run and keep searching for grubs, you thrive in the dark.

What he is doing at the border is called enforcing the law, got that. No offenders no detention, can you comprehend that point? Go through a legal port of entry and the situation will be completely different, and their first act on American soil will not be breaking the law.

I will make an observation, not on a whole group of citizens but one person, you. You have no regard for any law you disagree with. You are the type that will go to great lengths to subvert and try to influence public opinion to tyrannically impose what you want. It will not work with Trump, finally there is a president that holds opposing views to your type and has the gonads not to fold, and force feed them to subversives. Deal with it.
As Bathhouse Barry said, "Elections have consequences." You clowns don't have the keys to the car, adults have seized them, get in the back seat and shut up. You like that treatment, we just survived eight years of the BS. Deal with it.

Again, trump right now is attacking the law daily. His supporters attack the law daily.

He has people in his administration( Pruitt and Ross) that are openly corrupt, and he keeps them in their positions.

His presidential campaign has multiple people convicted and charged with breaking the law. He has pardoned multiple convicted criminals.

I am not going to pretend that people who support trump give a damn about the law, considering those easily observable facts.
almost all trump supporters love trump because he has a white nationalist outlook and that is it.

They love that he is punishing groups of people they hate and fear.

The law doesn't apply to men like trump or those in his administration in trump supporters eyes, and that's why trump's corruption and the corruption and criminality of those in the trump administration doesn't concern those supporters.

The law is only to be enforced against certain kinds of people. This fact is a plain as the band of criminals surrounding trump and how everyday trump and his supporters personally attacking law enforcement.

That is my very consistent and logical position about trump and his supporters. They are mostly bigots just like trump who love trump because of his bigotry.

floridays

Again, trump right now is attacking the law daily. His supporters attack the law daily.

He has people in his administration( Pruitt and Ross) that are openly corrupt, and he keeps them in their positions.

His presidential campaign has multiple people convicted and charged with breaking the law. He has pardoned multiple convicted criminals.

I am not going to pretend that people who support trump give a damn about the law, considering those easily observable facts.
almost all trump supporters love trump because he has a white nationalist outlook and that is it.

They love that he is punishing groups of people they hate and fear.

The law doesn't apply to men like trump or those in his administration in trump supporters eyes, and that's why trump's corruption and the corruption and criminality of those in the trump administration doesn't concern those supporters.

The law is only to be enforced against certain kinds of people. This fact is a plain as the band of criminals surrounding trump and how everyday trump and his supporters personally attacking law enforcement.

That is my very consistent and logical position about trump and his supporters. They are mostly bigots just like trump who love trump because of his bigotry.
All you did was a restatement of sorts of your previous BS, I responded once.
You hate Trump, now get in the backseat and shut up. Restatements can be really cool.

refineryworker05

All you did was a restatement of sorts of your previous BS, I responded once.
You hate Trump, now get in the backseat and shut up. Restatements can be really cool.

Yeah, I restated my factual points in my post about trump and his supporters.

Your post was boring to me personally and irrelevant to the point of my accurate post about trump and his supporters.

I'll restate the plain facts again.

Every single day trump and his supporters are attacking law enforcement.

Every single day trump has cabinet members(Pruitt and Ross) who are openly corrupt and they stay in their positions in his administration.

Every single day an investigation into trump and his presidential campaign marches on and that investigation has lead to multiple convictions and charges against members of the trump team.

There is no objective way for those interested in the equal enforcement of the law are going to support trump given those facts about trump's corruption and the band of criminals surrounding his administration and given the fact that trump personally attacks law enforcement everyday.

I submit that most trump supporters are bigots who love trump because of his bigotry and believe that the law should only be enforced against certain people whom they hate and not men like trump.

floridays

Your post was boring to me personally and irrelevant to the point of my accurate post about trump and his supporters.

Every single day trump has cabinet members(Pruitt and Ross) who are openly corrupt and they stay in their positions in his administration.

Every single day an investigation into trump and his presidential campaign marches on and that investigation has lead to multiple convictions and charges against members of the trump team.

There is no objective way for those interested in the equal enforcement of the law are going to support trump given those facts about trump's corruption and the band of criminals surrounding his administration and given the fact that trump personally attacks law enforcement everyday.

I submit that most trump supporters are bigots who love trump because of his bigotry and believe that the law should only be enforced against certain people whom they hate and not men like trump.
You spent all that time to get this response from me. Get in the back seat, and shut up. List crimes and convictions and we will talk. I stand by my statement, you're not to bright.

Last edited:

Serf

I propose freeing 35,000 or so illegal immigrants in US jails costing tax payers hundreds of millions annually; before they actually get deported. Take that money and compassionately send parents & kids back together. Perhaps even give them a stipend to get on feet in home nation. Soft drinks, etc.

floridays

I propose freeing 35,000 or so illegal immigrants in US jails costing tax payers hundreds of millions annually; before they actually get deported. Take that money and compassionately send parents & kids back together. Perhaps even give them a stipend to get on feet in home nation. Soft drinks, etc.
You're nicer than me, I say deport. Your way just begs for the next wave. Deport them on foot to the country they gained entry through. Make it an unpleasant experience, may stand as a huge deterrent to come.

oldngray

nowhere special
You're nicer than me, I say deport. Your way just begs for the next wave. Deport them on foot to the country they gained entry through. Make it an unpleasant experience, may stand as a huge deterrent to come.

The word needs to get spread there that things have changed. They were expecting to be able to continue coming into the US like they had been allowed to do. Stop the problem at the source by not encouraging them to leave home in the first place. If they are having difficulties at the border thats all on them for putting their families in that situation.

It will be fine

:blahblah:

vantexan

You say facts and then express opinions. You're nothing but a hater.