President Trump

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Someone finally figured it out. The Trump bashers are just resentful that they have to look up from their video games for longer than a potty break.

Taking care of the American Household first, and not the rest of the world's problems for a change, is cause for their tantrums.

floridays

A member of BC with opinions freely shared, just like you.

So how is it you think you get to order people around?
Get a life buddy, I think none of that, the first time I told him that it was in the context of how the worst opening day pitch president held republicans and anyone that disagreed with him in contempt. Don't be a punk like Barry.

refineryworker05

You say facts and then express opinions. You're nothing but a hater.

trump supporters support trump, a man that lies, gets basic facts wrong, and makes stuff up all the time.

They find that perfectly ok to support in the president.

That man got on national tv and said I had the largest inauguration in history of the US, if trump supporters can swallow that lie and still believe trump is factual and truthful.... then what is there to debate with a stranger on the internet about what is or isn’t factual? trump supporters don’t give a damn about facts if they did trump lying about his inauguration size to their faces and never correcting that lie would cause them to distrust him. I’m not going to pretend otherwise.

vantexan

trump supporters support trump, a man that lies, gets basic facts wrong, and makes stuff up all the time.

They find that perfectly ok to support in the president.

That man got on national tv and said I had the largest inauguration in history of the US, if trump supporters can swallow that lie and still believe trump is factual and truthful.... then what is there to debate with a stranger on the internet about what is or isn’t factual? trump supporters don’t give a damn about facts if they did trump lying about his inauguration size to their faces and never correcting that lie would cause them to distrust him. I’m not going to pretend otherwise.
Trump got to where he was being a showman and constantly tooting his own horn. He's got an ego too but it seems he's being advised to tone it all down. Still tweets but overall he's not as bombastic now as in the early days. Face it, you can smear him all you want but the man has had success, the economy is doing much better, and he most likely will be reelected. If Democrats are still rabid haters in 2020 they may get out enough to vote him out. But people tend to vote with their pocketbook. Unless a bad recession hits he's most likely reelected.

refineryworker05

Trump got to where he was being a showman and constantly tooting his own horn. He's got an ego too but it seems he's being advised to tone it all down. Still tweets but overall he's not as bombastic now as in the early days. Face it, you can smear him all you want but the man has had success, the economy is doing much better, and he most likely will be reelected. If Democrats are still rabid haters in 2020 they may get out enough to vote him out. But people tend to vote with their pocketbook. Unless a bad recession hits he's most likely reelected.

No the economy isn’t doing much better. It’s doing the same or slightly worse as when Obama was president.

job growth month to month has slowed. GDP growth is the same and the stock market is doing slightly worse.

Those are the only economic indicators I look at. So that’s not the totality of the economy, but trump has done nothing, but pass tax cuts for the rich, make health care more expensive for the federal government, be bigoted towards certain Americans, and be loud bombastic and idiotic.

If the opposition to trump doesn’t rally around one candidate, he’ll probably win.

But trump received 46% of the vote. McCain who got crushed received 45.5% of the vote. The difference is that third party candidates received a much larger share of the vote. Enabling trump to eek out a win. But 54% of Americans did not vote for trump to be president. Again if those voters rally behind one candidate like they did with President Obama, trump will lose.

But I have to point out, my point is trump supporters are ok with trump lying to their faces about the size of his inauguration crowd. I’m not going to pretend that facts or truth matter at all to them because they don’t.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But trump received 46% of the vote. McCain who got crushed received 45.5% of the vote. The difference is that third party candidates received a much larger share of the vote. Enabling trump to eek out a win. But 54% of Americans did not vote for trump to be president.
Uh, more like 70% of eligible voter's didn't vote for him.

vantexan

No the economy isn’t doing much better. It’s doing the same or slightly worse as when Obama was president.

job growth month to month has slowed. GDP growth is the same and the stock market is doing slightly worse.

Those are the only economic indicators I look at. So that’s not the totality of the economy, but trump has done nothing, but pass tax cuts for the rich, make health care more expensive for the federal government, be bigoted towards certain Americans, and be loud bombastic and idiotic.

If the opposition to trump doesn’t rally around one candidate, he’ll probably win.

But trump received 46% of the vote. McCain who got crushed received 45.5% of the vote. The difference is that third party candidates received a much larger share of the vote. Enabling trump to eek out a win. But 54% of Americans did not vote for trump to be president. Again if those voters rally behind one candidate like they did with President Obama, trump will lose.

But I have to point out, my point is trump supporters are ok with trump lying to their faces about the size of his inauguration crowd. I’m not going to pretend that facts or truth matter at all to them because they don’t.
You just keep believing that sunshine. Checkout the volume UPS and FedEx are doing now. Look at the unemployment rate. Look at the raises and bonuses. MAGA!