President Trump

newfie

??? Flush that out a little, if he told the FBI the truth about Trump he might not get a job. I’m not sure why you think that’s a good look for Trump.

its like we're going around in circles now . Papadoulus has been proven to be a wannabe who overstated his own importance to the Trump campaign and got caught lying several times in the process. The point you respond to is another one where he proves he is willing to lie anytime it benefits him.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
??? Flush
You rang?

I know this is random and shifting the convo.. but did anyone hear anything of late about the Trumpster's effort to do a number on the food stamp program? Seems like he was going to cut the the recipients in the program to 1/2 commodities.
Example.. if you received $200 month ..you would get $100 in commodities and $100 in food stamps.
If its in the making.. I like it.

Last edited:

floridays

its like we're going around in circles now . Papadoulus has been proven to be a wannabe who overstated his own importance to the Trump campaign and got caught lying several times in the process. The point you respond to is another one where he proves he is willing to lie anytime it benefits him.
Dump it chick, nothing there.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
1rt23f.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Dude is guilty.
The only people over thinking it are his sheep......

Sad.
And the cries and bleats of sheep could be heard all over the land...

BAAAAARRRRRRRAAAAAAKKKK He's draining the swamp! BAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAKKK You said he can't be president ! BAAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAAKKKKK..The FBI thing is going to come back and bite us in the ass! BAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK..The economy is booming! BAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRAAAAAAKKK..Nobodies wants to play Poker with those racial cards anymore! BAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAKKKKK. The world respects America once again! BAAAAARRRRRRRRAAAAAKKKKKK. He is letting our military kill people! BAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAKKKKK.. He is so mean illegals... BAAAAARRRRRRAAAAKKKK..Since you left..we..we..we don't have a safe place to go..... SAD

MAKAVELI

BAAAAARRRRRRRAAAAAAKKKK He's draining the swamp! BAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAKKK You said he can't be president ! BAAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAAKKKKK..The FBI thing is going to come back and bite us in the ass! BAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK..The economy is booming! BAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRAAAAAAKKK..Nobodies wants to play Poker with those racial cards anymore! BAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAKKKKK. The world respects America once again! BAAAAARRRRRRRRAAAAAKKKKKK. He is letting our military kill people! BAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAKKKKK.. He is so mean illegals... BAAAAARRRRRRAAAAKKKK..Since you left..we..we..we don't have a safe place to go..... SAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Deny deny deny.
Classic response of silver spoon criminals.