President Trump

watdaflock?

I'm sure you did since you had no argument.
Well, I suppose we simply need to agree to disagree. You're a liar, and take offense to me saying so.
Please provide your source(s) which say it is not a crime. Go Google searching, hurry up.....

What Trump did is a crime. How long until the investigation is finalized, is the question.

newfie

41570873_1827641337273463_701427442870386688_n.jpg

newfie

Well, I suppose we simply need to agree to disagree. You're a liar, and take offense to me saying so.
Please provide your source(s) which say it is not a crime. Go Google searching, hurry up.....

What Trump did is a crime. How long until the investigation is finalized, is the question.

I wonder if we have any libs here that will just realize Trump is the president , Hillary did not campaign as hard cause it was her turn.

and then move on instead of the constant whining and chasing of hopeless conspiracy theories.

watdaflock?

I see you had to resort to name calling and character assassination to cover up your lack of a credible argument.

Hi kettle, meet pot.
I wonder if we have any libs here that will just realize Trump is the president , Hillary did not campaign as hard cause it was her turn.

and then move on instead of the constant whining and chasing of hopeless conspiracy theories.

Trump having ties to Russia is a hopeless conspiracy theory. Got it, thanks.

vantexan

Really? How so?
I've done very well under both. Explain how Obama held you back....
Seriously? I already had a job before Obama. Unemployment during his 8 years was huge and his answer was extending unemployment benefits and then putting people on disability. Everyone has heard how college kids couldn't find work and ended up living with their parents after graduation. Now business is competing for workers. Forget what I think, take Bill Clinton's word for it when he said in 2016 that the working man had nothing to live for.

bbsam

Staff member
Seriously? I already had a job before Obama. Unemployment during his 8 years was huge and his answer was extending unemployment benefits and then putting people on disability. Everyone has heard how college kids couldn't find work and ended up living with their parents after graduation. Now business is competing for workers. Forget what I think, take Bill Clinton's word for it when he said in 2016 that the working man had nothing to live for.
Unemployment was huge? Could you post a chart showing that?

bbsam

Staff member
I want an acknowledgement that a lot of people couldn't find decent work under Obama and just gave up. And now there are more jobs than people to fill them. Didn't happen under Obama.
Impossible to say. What are the “decent jobs” out there now? Tell ya what, I have people galore applying at Fedex Ground to be drivers. Is this what you’re talking about?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You think Obama caused the recession?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now show all the people who gave up finding a job and turned to public assistance. The Obama administration didn't count them.
Can you link me to a source explaining how the Trump administration has changed the methodology for determining the unemployment rate?

Seems to me you're saying Trump's unemployment numbers are fake....