President Trump

watdaflock?

So, the Russians conspired to 'fix' the election in Trump's favor in order to blackmail him once he was in office??
Sounds like an offer too good to refuse.
Trump obviously was too much in debt to the Russians, to have refused. Of course, you and newfie probably believe Russia bailing Trump out is fake news, even when talking about Atlantic City.
Chapter 1 - The Moscow Project
Hell yeah Hillary already took that deal to be SOS
What the hell are you talking about? How did the Russians appoint Hillary SOS?

watdaflock?

don't forget the 500000 bill got for his russian speech
Suppose that means Japan, UAE (twice=$1mill), Nigeria (twice=$1.4mill), Austria (twice=$1mill), Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, Italy are also somehow dirty.
A former POTUS having speaking fee's isn't uncommon. While it's true his fees went up dramatically while Hillary was in office, I'll leave that to the tin foil hat conspiracy theorists.
Fact-checking 'Clinton Cash' author on claim about Bill Clinton's speaking fees

watdaflock?

Trumplicans would pass an eye over genocide, only seeing a booming economy. All the while, giving thanks only to our current criminal POTUS.
MW-FE337_approv_20170124114302_NS.jpg

Last edited:

newfie

Suppose that means Japan, UAE (twice=$1mill), Nigeria (twice=$1.4mill), Austria (twice=$1mill), Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, Italy are also somehow dirty.
A former POTUS having speaking fee's isn't uncommon. While it's true his fees went up dramatically while Hillary was in office, I'll leave that to the tin foil hat conspiracy theorists.
Fact-checking 'Clinton Cash' author on claim about Bill Clinton's speaking fees
coupled with the uranium rights signed over to russia and tens of millions deposited by russia into the clinton foundation.

BrownArmy

He'd be sprinting to a grand jury if he had.

Actually not, he’s a seasoned prosecutor.

I have no idea how the Mueller investigation will turn out, but my guess is Mueller is alot more disciplined than Trump.

It could go either way, but my guess is Mueller is a better chess player than Trump.

The Donald struggles with ‘Connect Four’...

vantexan

Actually not, he’s a seasoned prosecutor.

I have no idea how the Mueller investigation will turn out, but my guess is Mueller is alot more disciplined than Trump.

It could go either way, but my guess is Mueller is a better chess player than Trump.

The Donald struggles with ‘Connect Four’...
At this point Trump should tell him to put up or shut up, and fire him if he can't produce evidence. This whole investigation is based on lies from top DOJ/FBI officials, period. So put up or shut up, it's gone on long enough.