President Trump

BrownArmy

At this point Trump should tell him to put up or shut up, and fire him if he can't produce evidence. This whole investigation is based on lies from top DOJ/FBI officials, period. So put up or shut up, it's gone on long enough.

That’s just incorrect.

The FBI/DOJ ‘Lies’ narrative is what Trump&Friends are pushing, but it’s simply false.

Also, that’s not how investigations work.

If Trump is innocent, what’s the problem?

BrownArmy

Gotta say, my personal favorite is Trump calling the National Park Service and ordering them to ‘docter’ the Inauguration photos so it looked like Trump had a bigger crowd than Obama!

(He didn’t).

Dude is a pathological liar, and a :censored2:, 50/50 he lands in jail.

vantexan

That’s just incorrect.

The FBI/DOJ ‘Lies’ narrative is what Trump&Friends are pushing, but it’s simply false.

How's it false? What's the problem? To date no charges against anyone concerning Russian collusion, which was Mueller's mandate to investigate. The President has the right to fire Mueller, but would face a political firestorm if he does. So he should tell Mueller either show evidence of Russian collusion or pack it in. And he probably will after the midterms.

BrownArmy

How's it false? What's the problem? To date no charges against anyone concerning Russian collusion, which was Mueller's mandate to investigate. The President has the right to fire Mueller, but would face a political firestorm if he does. So he should tell Mueller either show evidence of Russian collusion or pack it in. And he probably will after the midterms.

Totally agree.

What’s the hurry?

The Whitewater and Benghazi investigations lasted way longer than the Mueller investigation, what’s the rush?

Trump’s got nothing to hide, don’t worry!

watdaflock?

hassett did a great job debunking Obama.

Bookmark this page and lets check back a year from now. Sure, Trumps tax cuts have helped the economy some, but so has the ridiculous amounts of Government spending. Will be interesting to see if our higher Government deficits cause interest rates to rise.
Only a year in, we'll see how durable Trump's policies turn-out.

Remember Trumplicans, only focus on the economy. Everything else does not matter.

And make the Saudi’s pay for it
Kinda similar to how Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

watdaflock?

Were either of those investigations a Special Counsel?
Yes.

"At Clinton's request, Attorney General Janet Reno appointed a special prosecutor, Robert B. Fiske, to investigate the legality of the Whitewater transactions"
atd-indictments-0514.png

Hope this helps.

newfie

That’s just incorrect.

I'm sorry you are simply false in defense of this witch hunt.
more and more information is trickling out each day showing an organized effort by top FBI officials to
rig an election, create a false basis for an investigation and now to also run an organized media campaign to undermine the president of the united states.

now at this point are you really going to ignore this blatant abuse of power by those who are entrusted to do their job without bias or will you look the other way because you don't like the victim of this action?

your integrity is now on display I'll await your next response.

newfie

Totally agree.

What’s the hurry?

The Whitewater and Benghazi investigations lasted way longer than the Mueller investigation, what’s the rush?

Trump’s got nothing to hide, don’t worry!

standard DNC response in defense of the witch hunt built on a faulty foundation.

did you know there was no FISA court review of the information presented that launched this investigation?
all information was accepted as presented without question.
the information presented did not include nor in any way highlight the point that it came from biased sources ?

I'll await your next response as you try to justify this railroad. I'm confident you will do so since your integrity is outweighed by your personal dislike.

newfie

I have no idea how the Mueller investigation will turn out, but my guess is Mueller is alot more disciplined than Trump.

It could go either way, but my guess is Mueller is a better chess player than Trump.

The Donald struggles with ‘Connect Four’...

this is the type of silly nonsense you libs spin that makes me wonder if any of you have a brain. you make this a battle between trump and mueller ignoring the lawyers including Guilliani trump has working for him.

you also reference a chess match. ultimately this investigation has nothing to do with a chess game and everything to do with actual evidence of which there is none. granted his lawyers will keep him away from the pot holes but the end question is where is the evidence of any wrong doing and the answer is there is none.

its the same argument you libs like to use to make is sound like Trump is running around engaging in random acts of craziness ignoring the fine staff of advisors he has guiding his decision making and the excellent results he is piling up that shows a sane strategy built on solid planning.