President Trump

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Manafort pled guilty to conspiracy. What’s that all about?
tumblr_ozna6tmuPq1vg1enro1_500.gif

newfie

Should he also give info on Trump if he has it?

Yes he should and would have to as part of any such plea deal, I know the libs are begging for a john dean moment but the guy was only in that campaign for three months. trump dumped him pretty quick when he found out maniforts history.
Maniforts lawyers are saying this has nothing to do with the trump campaign.

Sportello

Yes he should and would have to as part of any such plea deal, I know the libs are begging for a john dean moment but the guy was only in that campaign for three months. trump dumped him pretty quick when he found out maniforts history.
I doubt that even you believe that.

They’ve known each other since 1979, introducesd by Roy Cohn, and Manafort bought his now forfeited condo in Trump Tower in 2006. Manafort recommended Pence as VP, and is credited with getting Donnie the nomination for president.

They all are property of the Russian mob, always have been.

It will be fine

So Trump, who only hires the best people, didn’t know Manafort’s history before he made him campaign chair? Okie dokie.