President Trump

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Look at that, republicans coming out against trickle down economics and in support of labor unions. What a world.
Hey, we're trying to meet you halfway....when are you going to show up??????

Negotiating from a position of strength is common sense. Just because I can see and understand both sides isn't an exclusive trait. You should try it sometime.

BrownArmy

Outcry from the Libs ... Trump triumphs again!

It’s not even that, Trump is so divorced from reality that it’s sad.

Talk about a snowflake, he can’t let it go, if he’d just stfu about PR, we wouldn’t be talking about it, instead he’s crying like a b that the Dems are making stuff up to make him look bad.

Lulz.

Natural disasters are one thing, I hope we don’t face a serious international crisis, he’ll be tweeting that he should be getting an A+ when everything goes to hell.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Talk about a snowflake, he can’t let it go, if he’d just stfu about PR, we wouldn’t be talking about it, instead he’s crying like a b that the Dems are making stuff up to make him look bad.

Lulz.

Natural disasters are one thing, I hope we don’t face a serious international crisis, he’ll be tweeting that he should be getting an A+ when everything goes to hell.
Bad day at work ... I see. :lips: Now does that help?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Lulz.

I don't care for or even like Trump but try and to think back to when you weren't an ignorant little punk (not last week, much further back) ...

Now doesn't Trump appeal to that young man who is scared of the future but tough at the same time. He has a little bit of a chip on his shoulder and he may not act out but does secretly like and laugh with the young man.

If you remember or envision that, then that's what I feel towards Trump.
Please don't condemn me!
I am human.

newfie

I agree with most you say but disagree here. I'll ask you, like the ending of the defined benefit plan in 2008 of active participants, specifically speaking of fedex. Vacation and retirement programs are simply part of a compensation package to entice and retain workers and performers. Loyalty to the worker was discarded in favor of better financial numbers to induce investors at the expense of participating employees.

I responded to a post about the company sharing its prosperity with you. a compensation package is a form of shared prosperity.

newfie

Lulz.

actually he's correct here. these numbers were cooked by libs to manufacture a narrative.

BrownArmy

Bad day at work ... I see. :lips: Now does that help?

No, not at all, work was surprisingly smooth today...it’s been hell on wheels with college move-in, but it’s ebbing.

I just wonder, does Trump legitimately believe that the PR response was A+, or is this a situation where his advisors keep the bad news from him and he exists in a FOX & FRIENDS / Hannity bubble and doesn’t have a clue?

He’s not a dumb man, so I think this is more of Trump following his mentor Roy Cohn’s playbook:

Deny, deny, deny, lie, lie, lie, repeat.

Muddy the waters, 2+2=5, confuse your detractors to such an extent that eventually your message will prevail.

It’s bizarre to me.

Think about it this way - when FEMA released their action report about what went wrong with their Hurricane Maria response in PR (plenty), Trump could have said this:

“Well, that was the biggest Hurricane ever, plus it was an island, their infrastructure was crap to begin with, what a mess, we tried our best but we were stretched thin that summer with all the disasters, you know how it is. But we learned a lot and next time will be better”...

Or something similiar.

All that’s basically true, and that’s a response the American public would have accepted.

Instead, he’s ranting about the dems...it’s just weird.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, not at all, work was surprisingly smooth today...it’s been hell on wheels with college move-in, but it’s ebbing.

I just wonder, does Trump legitimately believe that the PR response was A+, or is this a situation where his advisors keep the bad news from him and he exists in a FOX & FRIENDS / Hannity bubble and doesn’t have a clue?

He’s not a dumb man, so I think this is more of Trump following his mentor Roy Cohn’s playbook:

Deny, deny, deny, lie, lie, lie, repeat.

Muddy the waters, 2+2=5, confuse your detractors to such an extent that eventually your message will prevail.

It’s bizarre to me.

Think about it this way - when FEMA released their action report about what went wrong with their Hurricane Maria response in PR (plenty), Trump could have said this:

“Well, that was the biggest Hurricane ever, plus it was an island, their infrastructure was crap to begin with, what a mess, we tried our best but we were stretched thin that summer with all the disasters, you know how it is. But we learned a lot and next time will be better”...

Or something similiar.

All that’s basically true, and that’s a response the American public would have accepted.

Instead, he’s ranting about the dems...it’s just weird.
Not familiar about this subject but it sounds like hard politics in the reflection of Schumer and Pelosi.
And lately ... a little bit of Obama getting personal with Trump.
Ahhhhhh ............ just politics! SMH :cheers:

BrownArmy

I don't care for or even like Trump but try and to think back to when you weren't an ignorant little punk (not last week, much further back) ...

Now doesn't Trump appeal to that young man who is scared of the future but tough at the same time. He has a little bit of a chip on his shoulder and he may not act out but does secretly like and laugh with the young man.

If you remember or envision that, then that's what I feel towards Trump.
Please don't condemn me!
I am human.

That’s...interesting.

Trump has a basic misunderstanding of reality, or he doesn’t and he’s lying his ass off, either outcome is poor.

If the young guns you envision like that, then...great I guess.

If that’s the case then he’s turned the Prez position into a reality show.

Sad.

BrownArmy

Not familiar about this subject but it sounds like hard politics in the reflection of Schumer and Pelosi.
And lately ... a little bit of Obama getting personal with Trump.
Ahhhhhh ............ just politics! SMH :cheers:

Don’t overthink it, Trump is either lying about how well we did responding to the hurricane in PR, or he believes what he’s saying.

Neither choice is ideal.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That’s...interesting.

Trump has a basic misunderstanding of reality, or he doesn’t and he’s lying his ass off, either outcome is poor.

If the young guns you envision like that, then...great I guess.

If that’s the case then he’s turned the Prez position into a reality show.

Sad.

Or laughable ... humorous humerus?

newfie

Ffs, put the kool-aid down.

Where do you get your news?

you have to dig into a little deeper then just your normal DNC talking points.
basically the dems tried to rig some type of standard deviation formula to estimate post hurricane deaths.
in so doing if you lived in peurto rico and you died of cancer during that time then you were counted as a hurricane death.

MAKAVELI

you have to dig into a little deeper then just your normal DNC talking points.
basically the dems tried to rig some type of standard deviation formula to estimate post hurricane deaths.
in so doing if you lived in peurto rico and you died of cancer during that time then you were counted as a hurricane death.
Basically you have Drumpf talking points and absolutely no data to back it up.