President Trump

vantexan

Do you see corruption in the Trump administration?
I'm not in the Trump administration so I don't personally know of any corruption beyond someone spending too much on furniture. We had a Secretary of State in the past who was selling access and covered it up with the help of the DOJ/FBI. Haven't seen anything recently close to that scale. Are you aware of similar activities?

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes and yes.

Why don’t you strive to end corruption? Why continue supporting democrats?

Trump was an outsider, republicans truly believed they were voting against corruption. Chants of draining the swamp.
You probably cast your vote for the swamp bitch before you even had any solid facts about trump then run aroundo accusing republicans of not caring about corruption.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not in the Trump administration so I don't personally know of any corruption beyond someone spending too much on furniture. We had a Secretary of State in the past who was selling access and covered it up with the help of the DOJ/FBI. Haven't seen anything recently close to that scale. Are you aware of similar activities?
You weren’t in the previous administration either.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Funny how you say you don't know about any corruption in the Trump administration because you're not part of it.

Yet you know all about corruption in Obama's administration.... Interesting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Trump was an outsider, republicans truly believed they were voting against corruption. Chants of draining the swamp.
You probably cast your vote for the swamp bitch before you even had any solid facts about trump then run aroundo accusing republicans of not caring about corruption.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes but I also see the slashing of corrupt federal agencies, that to me is more important than how much marlago makes off our tax dollars. I want to see long term change in the slashing of these agencies and crippling them with slashed funding. Then federal administration state needs to be slashed if you want to make any ground in the war on Washington corruption and corporate interest.

bbsam

Staff member

No. There is no way, knowing Trump’s business past, that “republicans truly they were voting against corruption “.

Absolutely BS and fake news.

Last edited:

vantexan

You weren’t in the previous administration either.
No, but I don't see anyone in this administration having meetings with CEO's or foreign governments who gave millions to their foundation or who paid them a half million or more to speak at their gettogethers either. Or who refused to turn over emails under subpoena and destroyed devices to make sure the emails weren't recoverable. So if we're going to talk corruption start there. If you aren't willing to address the corruption of your favorite president's administration then don't act all self righteous about this administration.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes but I also see the slashing of corrupt federal agencies, that to me is more important than how much marlago makes off our tax dollars. I want to see long term change in the slashing of these agencies and crippling them with slashed funding. Then federal administration state needs to be slashed if you want to make any ground in the war on Washington corruption and corporate interest.
Ya I would buy that, except for Trump's budget proves he doesn't care about the debt.

The cutting is just rhetoric.

vantexan

Ya I would buy that, except for Trump's budget proves he doesn't care about the debt.

The cutting is just rhetoric.
Again, Trump compromised with the Dems on the budget to get his military spending. Typical, would scream if Trump cut the budget back to barebones like many Republicans wanted, but then you use the spending that the Dems wanted against him. So basically Trump can't please either side, which means he must be close to what's needed.

rickyb

Ricky its not surprising that you have this entitled world view of working. You can’t even make it at UPS which is brainless grunt Union work.
i wasnt cool with showing up for work and being sent home with no work.

what you call "entitled" i call decency and justice