President Trump

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Dems went all in on the screw job of Cavanaugh only to realize donald was coming in from the back with declassification

Whitelexus

21DFA350-B496-41C3-9465-3187AD4E4421.jpeg

rickyb

trump wants to violate the first amendment

Dr. Jill Stein‏Verified account @DrJillStein 8h8 hours ago

Trump's plan to make people pay to protest is a direct assault on our Constitution. It's hard to imagine anything more un-American than taxing the right to petition our government for redress of grievances. Today is #ConstitutionDay - unite to defend free speech!

Dr. Jill Stein

added,

Green Uprising
@Green_Uprising
In a radical move to crack down on free speech, the Trump administration is pushing a "protest tax" to make people pay to use our parks, sidewalks & streets to exercise our First Amendment right to protest in our nation's capital. Opinion | The Trump administration wants to tax protests. What happened to free speech?
24 replies 175 retweets 300 likes

El Correcto

god is dead
trump wants to violate the first amendment

Dr. Jill Stein‏Verified account @DrJillStein 8h8 hours ago

Trump's plan to make people pay to protest is a direct assault on our Constitution. It's hard to imagine anything more un-American than taxing the right to petition our government for redress of grievances. Today is #ConstitutionDay - unite to defend free speech!

Dr. Jill Stein

added,

Green Uprising
@Green_Uprising
In a radical move to crack down on free speech, the Trump administration is pushing a "protest tax" to make people pay to use our parks, sidewalks & streets to exercise our First Amendment right to protest in our nation's capital. Opinion | The Trump administration wants to tax protests. What happened to free speech?
24 replies 175 retweets 300 likes
P.S no refunds on the recount money.

floridays

I just received the memo,
All days off for chickens have been cancelled and double shifts mandated in an effort to supply enough eggs for the libs to wipe off of their faces. Devin Nunes, is the initial instigator in causing this needed action.
@bbsam @MAKAVELI, this weeks pay should be earmarked for the purchase of towels, there are gonna be a lot of eggs that will have to be wiped off your faces. I mentioned this to both of you many months ago. @bbsam, thank Devin Nunes.
Oh You're Welcome

BrownArmy

I just received the memo,
All days off for chickens have been cancelled and double shifts mandated in an effort to supply enough eggs for the libs to wipe off of their faces. Devin Nunes, is the initial instigator in causing this needed action.
@bbsam @MAKAVELI, this weeks pay should be earmarked for the purchase of towels, there are gonna be a lot of eggs that will have to be wiped off your faces. I mentioned this to both of you many months ago. @bbsam, thank Devin Nunes.
Oh You're Welcome

What’s up with your fetish about eggs-on-faces?

Weird.