President Trump

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
H6AL6w4l.jpg

newfie

I think an objective analysis would wonder the value and motivation behind such a research endeavor investigating the tax records of a dead man.

clearly Donald trumps father is not capable of defending himself or disputing the details. Thus it is the perfect prosecution for which no defense will be rendered.

the NY times job is to report the news it is not to make it or go on fishing expeditions.

or mistakes , people do make mistakes unless of course they are a member of the opposing party in which case it is always clear criminal intent.

at least you're now conceding my point that Trump has been audited exhaustively.

the premise of your New York times article is also along that line.
there have thousands of people who have contributed to the financial record keeping of the trumps past and present. your argument alleges an organized crime activity.

Those records have been audited internally and externally by licensed private sector auditors . your argument alleges those people were also part of this organized crime activity.

those records were also audited by government auditors at all levels. Your argument would indicate that those auditors were also part of the conspiracy.

and then we are expected to believe a couple of reporters who are not as well versed in accounting practices somehow discovered what all those prior could not.

its a story line that only a few desperate snowflakes could possibly swallow and thus my original point.

You really didn’t, but that’s ok.

OCD or a liar ?

BrownArmy

Trump just passed a rule that allows states to get waivers that allow insurance companies to stop covering preexisting conditions. Doesn’t get much better for the average American than that!

Stop with the fake news, Trump said he was going to make healthcare 'beautiful'...

Oh, wait.

He also said the LGBTQ community couldn't have a better ally, that's also working great.

And the new 'middle-class' tax cut he just announced? Congress is in recess; 'TANGERINE, PLEASE'.

At this point, he's just making stuff up. It would be amusing if his base wasn't taking him seriously.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
But your self-proclaimed Independent political standing forgot to post one positive with one negative to balance things out so you don't look so leftist.:wink-very:

Here, I'll help you out.
Trump Signs Bill to Clean Up Oceans from Trash Floating from Foreign Countries

“The United States has some of the most beautiful beaches and oceans in the world, and the coastlines are incredible. As president, I will continue to do everything I can to stop other nations from making our oceans into their landfills. That’s why I’m pleased -- very pleased, I must say -- to put my signature on this important legislation,” he said.

BrownArmy

But your self-proclaimed Independent political standing forgot to post one positive with one negative to balance things out so you don't look so leftist.:wink-very:

Here, I'll help you out.
Trump Signs Bill to Clean Up Oceans from Trash Floating from Foreign Countries

“The United States has some of the most beautiful beaches and oceans in the world, and the coastlines are incredible. As president, I will continue to do everything I can to stop other nations from making our oceans into their landfills. That’s why I’m pleased -- very pleased, I must say -- to put my signature on this important legislation,” he said.

Just like Obama, he'll sign some feel-good legislation, and it will never get funded, so it's basically just a photo-op.

Fair and balanced enough for ya?

BrownArmy

You're also a "Self proclaimed" Independent but have total TDS. smh

Sure, I'm not shy about my total disdain and dislike for DJT.

I wouldn't call it TDS, because my eyes are wide open.

Guy is a fraud, his entire MO for getting elected was that he was 'the best business man' EVER.

It was pretty clear before he won the Presidency that his claims were fraudulent.

Those claims have been dis-proven...AND HOW!

(Self-made man, please.)

Like I said to New-tie-guy, if you like DJT, just go with it!

Even if every negative thing said about our current President is true, if you like him or you like what he's doing for/with our country, great, just go with it.

I have no problem with the Trumpatistas, I just wish they would acknowledge that his entire MO was completely fake.

If you like the guy, more power to you. HELL YAH, the stock market is booming, awesome! I've personally benefited from DJT.

But none of that will change the fact that I think he's a charlatan, a faker, an adulterer, etc.

Got to give it to the Donald, he knows the political game.

There's something on the tip of my tongue, I can't place it...

Something about...chickens? roosts?...