President Trump

floridays

Define 'thrives', because I'm not seeing it.
Sure you are, that is why he has twisted you guys into pretzels. You have absolutely no answer to the man. You guys are the target and Trump has a red dot , dead center in the heart of progressivism. Keep flopping like a fish out of water.

floridays

Care to bet that it won’t happen?
I didn't say it would, I was responding to your sides ginning up another red herring. Merely stating a fact that if he wanted to it would only take two phone calls. I think McConnell has finally figured out who butter's his bread, if he wants to keep his position. The House would be an easy phone call. I'm humored that your side is looking to Constitution power's currently. Your side is completely unhinged with no foundation.

bbsam

Staff member
I didn't say it would, I was responding to your sides ginning up another red herring. Merely stating a fact that if he wanted to it would only take two phone calls. I think McConnell has finally figured out who butter's his bread, if he wants to keep his position. The House would be an easy phone call. I'm humored that your side is looking to Constitution power's currently. Your side is completely unhinged with no foundation.
If he’s making the claims that it will be done by the 1st, it would seem that he wants to.

It will be fine

You are the one that has no idea of how insurance works. I can explain but I will ask for for an education. That gives you an excellent chance to pick my answer apart and expose me as a fool. Balls in your court.
You’ve said nothing in this post, what answer would you like me to pick apart? Starting early today, huh.

floridays

Really? All that has been worked out and NOBODY leaked it out? C’mon man!
Sure, the 7th floor of the FBI, and Mueller's team of prosecutors weren't involved. Maybe Trump made the leak.
If what you said is correct, there was a Nov 1 date supplied. I have absolutely no idea of the facts. I just thought I would take this scenario out for a couple laps around the track. You know kinda like the unfounded and disproven claims before and during the Mueller inquisition.

floridays

You’ve said nothing in this post, what answer would you like me to pick apart? Starting early today, huh.
I did and you just quoted it,
floridays said:
You are the one that has no idea of how insurance works.

That was a statement of fact.
I offered you the opportunity, to educate me before I picked apart your post. Got that?

floridays

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, buddy.
I'll refer you to this

Same here FlorMan. I didn't know I was so creative.
If anyone post something that is conservative , logical , or destroys a left response or argument , your post will be creative .
I think creative on BC means---1. I don't know how to counter that response 2. I don't know how to spin that to make that look stupid.3. I don't don't know what to say to allow my left reasoning to continue in this spread. 4.I will turn this into something personal so I don't have to admit to anything and look like a fool.

Just replace the word creative with your response. You still lack intelligence, but yuge on group think however.

floridays

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, buddy.
I understand your lack of replying to the substance of my post.
Nonetheless, I will try and educate you through a couple of questions.
1. If you were an insurance agent would you write a homeowner's policy on a brand spanking new house I just had built?
2. If you were an insurance agent would you write a homeowner's policy for me at the same time the fire department was arriving to my address to attempt to extinguish a fire?
Remember, I's 5 o'clock somewhere.