President Trump

newfie

I know the fact that Fred frequently bailed out 'the Donald' well into Donald's forties.

If you have a sincere refutation of that fact, or any other fact, go for it.

The truth is, either:

You don't actually know the facts, you're just a catcher for your team.

Or:

You know the facts, and you're just as much a liar as Trump is.

Which is it?

They're both bad options.

I'm sure you're a nice guy in real life.

while I'm confident you need a good slap upside your head every day to function :)

BrownArmy

so you're expecting me to brownarmy you?

I'll give you another chance.

Obviously you like the Donald, many people do.

You can like the Donald, and still be cognizant of his repeated past failures: how his daddy had to bail him out over twenty times, how every venture Donald did by himself failed, etc.

You can support our Orange Don, but just be honest about it.

He was a failure in business... honestly the only thing he did by himself was to beat Hillary.

Oh wait,

newfie

You can like the Donald, and still be cognizant of his repeated past failures: how his daddy had to bail him out over twenty times, how every venture Donald did by himself failed, etc.

He was a failure in business... honestly the only thing he did by himself was to beat Hillary.

Oh wait,

i try not to call people who own a zillion more things then i do a failure at business. Fred was never anywhere as rich as Donald is now so the concept that he gave him is wealth is silly. I dont think that has anything to do with my political beliefs but more so with common sense.

BrownArmy

here you go again. The new york times chased this story absolutely no one else did . we all know the new york times wants to try to fabricate something .

what is your problem. were you ignored as a child is this why you keep begging me for attention?

You can't dispute the facts in the article, so you resort to sixth-grade insults.

OK.

BrownArmy

I've tried explaining it in a way that even someone with your limited intellect can understand. I guess i could try speaking slower if that helps?

You didn't even read the NYT article, did you?

So, you're calling an article you didn't read 'fake'.

You don't know why it's fake, and you can't defend your Tangerine Idol except to say that everything's fake, and anyone that questions your 'dear leader' is a maroon.

Hint...

If you want to do the slow thing you tried to do with your words, bbcode doesn't recognize that, so you have to do it in carriage returns.

You

don't

know

your

d

from

your

a

vantexan

You didn't even read the NYT article, did you?

So, you're calling an article you didn't read 'fake'.

You don't know why it's fake, and you can't defend your Tangerine Idol except to say that everything's fake, and anyone that questions your 'dear leader' is a maroon.

Hint...

If you want to do the slow thing you tried to do with your words, bbcode doesn't recognize that, so you have to do it in carriage returns.

You

don't

know

your

d

from

your

a
Are you menstruating again?

BrownArmy

Are you menstruating again?

You didn't read the article either, did you?

I'm not menstruating, I'm male, but that's telling about your character that you turn a normal female process into an insult.

I get you guys mixed up...are you the one in Rapigirlistan, or is that the other guy?

Are you the one in the RV?

Nevermind, that's the Old Man.

vantexan

Oh wait,
Amazing how rensenting the rich manifests itself.

vantexan

You didn't read the article either, did you?

I'm not menstruating, I'm male, but that's telling about your character that you turn a normal female process into an insult.

I get you guys mixed up...are you the one in Rapigirlistan, or is that the other guy?

Are you the one in the RV?

Nevermind, that's the Old Man.
I'm back in America's Heartland, mission accomplished. About to start a job so easy I'm almost embarrassed about it. But one I can do for years to come without tearing up my back or knees.

floridays

Why are you such an ass?
I'm not, but I can be, and can do it well.
It's very enjoyable when one picks the correct target to rain down assdom on.
Happy with that response, or does it just irritate you more?

Why don't you reply to the substance of the post? Please explain how Obama care is an insurance product.

It will be fine

I'm not, but I can be, and can do it well.
It's very enjoyable when one picks the correct target to rain down assdom on.
Happy with that response, or does it just irritate you more?

Why don't you reply to the substance of the post? Please explain how Obama care is an insurance product.
Not many people think the ACA is an insurance product. Only uneducated Trump supporters like @newfie think that. It’s a popular set of regulations that protect consumers from the abuses of the health insurance industry.

floridays

Not many people think the ACA is an insurance product. Only uneducated Trump supporters like @newfie think that. It’s a popular set of regulations that protect consumers from the abuses of the health insurance industry.
I see, you need to explain that to the folks at healthcare.gov then. I guess they are uneducated Trump supporters like @newfie.

The comprehensive health care reform law enacted in March 2010 (sometimes known as ACA, PPACA, or “Obamacare”).

The law has 3 primary goals:

• Make affordable health insurance available to more people. The law provides consumers with subsidies (“premium tax credits”) that lower costs for households with incomes between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level.
  • Expand the Medicaid program to cover all adults with income below 138% of the federal poverty level. (Not all states have expanded their Medicaid programs.)
  • Support innovative medical care delivery methods designed to lower the costs of health care generally.
Affordable Care Act (ACA) - HealthCare.gov Glossary

It will be fine

I see, you need to explain that to the folks at healthcare.gov then. I guess they are uneducated Trump supporters like @newfie.

The comprehensive health care reform law enacted in March 2010 (sometimes known as ACA, PPACA, or “Obamacare”).

The law has 3 primary goals:

• Make affordable health insurance available to more people. The law provides consumers with subsidies (“premium tax credits”) that lower costs for households with incomes between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level.
  • Expand the Medicaid program to cover all adults with income below 138% of the federal poverty level. (Not all states have expanded their Medicaid programs.)
  • Support innovative medical care delivery methods designed to lower the costs of health care generally.
Affordable Care Act (ACA) - HealthCare.gov Glossary
That quote shows the ACA is not an insurance product.