President Trump

floridays

That’s how insurance works. The healthy pay for the sick with for-profit companies skimming off the top. I’m not sure why your ideal world has poor people dying so the wealthy can live longer. I think we can do better.

Please explain why you call it insurance then. My posts were in response to your words.

It will be fine

Please explain why you call it insurance then. My posts were in response to your words.
I can normally follow your drunken ramblings, but I honestly have no idea what point you’re even trying to make right now. How’s Trump doing with giving everyone better coverage at a lower cost? He keeps all his campaign promises right? Insurance enrollment is down and premiums are going way up.

newfie

Not many people think the ACA is an insurance product. Only uneducated Trump supporters like @newfie think that. It’s a popular set of regulations that protect consumers from the abuses of the health insurance industry.

less then three percent signed up for it , whatever semantics you wish to use its not too popular.

newfie

I can normally follow your drunken ramblings, but I honestly have no idea what point you’re even trying to make right now. How’s Trump doing with giving everyone better coverage at a lower cost? He keeps all his campaign promises right? Insurance enrollment is down and premiums are going way up.

not mine

newfie

44849650_578222945935143_2531020151608836096_n.jpg

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (TURD)?
Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life.

TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, rioting, and uncontrollable crying.

People with TURD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

TURD Is caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TURD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:
  • Membership in the Democratic Party
  • Identifying as a Feminist
  • Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
  • Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
  • Massive student debt
  • Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with TURD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TURD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again

bacha29

That quote shows the ACA is not an insurance product.
Just exactly what will it take to make these people understand that it's not an insurance product? They just can't seem to understand that it provides premium subsidies in the form of tax credits nor can they understand the fact that the days of simply walking out the door and stiffing the hospital with the bill are long gone. And seems too that they just cannot understand that one of the biggest drivers of healthcare costs are unpaid bills which have to be recouped and the only way it can be recovered is through jacked up fees for services.

One of the cruelest lies the conservatives ever perpetrated on the American people was the one that said that all you have to do is to pay the fine and you'll get insurance. Some people to their later regret believed it.