President Trump

newfie

Just exactly what will it take to make these people understand that it's not an insurance product? They just can't seem to understand that it provides premium subsidies in the form of tax credits nor can they understand the fact that the days of simply walking out the door and stiffing the hospital with the bill are long gone. And seems too that they just cannot understand that one of the biggest drivers of healthcare costs are unpaid bills which have to be recouped and the only way it can be recovered is through jacked up fees for services.

One of the cruelest lies the conservatives ever perpetrated on the American people was the one that said that all you have to do is to pay the fine and you'll get insurance. Some people to their later regret believed it.

you guys are having a love fest about semantics.

less then three percent of the country signed up for it.

newfie

You haven’t disputed anything, try again.

I have not disputed your insanity in fact I endorse the concept that you are such

I have however disputed your unsupported ny times article that no other media source in the vast liberal media force would run with.

you continue to stand there empty handed in the face of my overwhelming rebuttal.

BrownArmy

I have not disputed your insanity in fact I endorse the concept that you are such

I have however disputed your unsupported ny times article that no other media source in the vast liberal media force would run with.

you continue to stand there empty handed in the face of my overwhelming rebuttal.

You’re not even cutting the Kool-Aid, you’re main-lining it straight, wow

BrownArmy

I love that Trump said he got a 'small' loan of $1,000,000,000, and paid it back with interest.

Not even close to the truth, it's comical.