President Trump

P

pickup

My psychologist changed my mind ... I told him he didn't understand how many idiots, dumbbutts and jerks were on here.
He said the more the better ... That I had to realize that nothing posted on here matters.

Dude, when you said goodbye , I thought you were going to leave me a speech like the one heard in this video:

floridays

Yeah bro KKK, and neo Nazis aren't voting Democrat. BTW I know you are relieved the bomber isn't really a Seminole.:happy2:
His being or not being a Seminole means nothing to me. I regard a person by the content of their character, as did Martin Luther King Jr.
I'm not hung up on physical appearance, or tribal affiliation like you and your type.

Last edited:

floridays

it still comes down to the contract between the insurer and the care provider. Sure you in the end may be able to buy health insurance in another state but you're throwing your money away if that insurer has no contract with a provider network somewhere close to where you live.
Not a smart reply.

floridays

To bad you don’t have a vote, or is it ‘too bad’?
It's whatever you want to call it. Truth is, John James the candidate for US Senate for the state of Michigan, didn't do rat :poop: with the great high Jesse and his crowd in 2007. Will you admit to being duped, of was it a purposeful misrepresentation. I don't want to say purposeful lie.

Sportello

It's whatever you want to call it. Truth is, John James the candidate for US Senate for the state of Michigan, didn't do rat :poop: with the great high Jesse and his crowd in 2007. Will you admit to being duped, of was it a purposeful misrepresentation. I don't want to say purposeful lie.
Waiting for you to say ‘screw the optics, I’m going in’.

newfie

it still comes down to the contract between the insurer and the care provider. Sure you in the end may be able to buy health insurance in another state but you're throwing your money away if that insurer has no contract with a provider network somewhere close to where you live.
You're dancing to cover your ignorance.