President Trump

It will be fine

you're digging a hole.
order was just signed what early this year? enrollment into plans is when ? October of this year?
Got any evidence plans are being offered? I get my rates for employer plans early next week. Are there plans that cross state lines? Are they cheaper? I’m just looking for any article or study that supports your claim. I can’t find any.

newfie

Got any evidence plans are being offered? I get my rates for employer plans early next week. Are there plans that cross state lines? Are they cheaper? I’m just looking for any article or study that supports your claim. I can’t find any.

you're putting the cart before the horse in desperation to save face on this issue. you guys took 9 years to fully implement ACA surely I am allowed to see more then two weeks to watch the free market solution bear fruit.

floridays

she keeps telling me she is an insurance expert because she slept in a holiday inn express.

her biggest problem is she relys on DNC talking points rather then paying attention to the real world.
I do agree it is not insurance, it is only masked as insurance, and that presents a problem for those defending it. I'm trying to be patient until they come to the
point.

It will be fine

you're putting the cart before the horse in desperation to save face on this issue. you guys took 9 years to fully implement ACA surely I am allowed to see more then two weeks to watch the free market solution bear fruit.
Just looking for information. If the plans exist I’d look into them, but I can’t find anything that says they do. It’s been 2 years of unified republican rule after 70 votes to repeal the ACA, I thought Trump would keep his campaign promise and give me cheaper better coverage.

newfie

Just looking for information. If the plans exist I’d look into them, but I can’t find anything that says they do. It’s been 2 years of unified republican rule after 70 votes to repeal the ACA, I thought Trump would keep his campaign promise and give me cheaper better coverage.

now you're trying to push the clock back to make it look like the change has been longer then it has.

bacha29

Right. Newfie might be able to find an insurance package $ 20 bucks a month cheaper but what good is it if the nearest network provider is 300 miles away? Apparently Newfie never bothered to look into the complexities of setting up an insurance contract in a given state. You're dealing with healthcare providers not car body shops. I'm like you. If it's as simple as he thinks it is then all he has to do is tell us exactly how many out of state insurers have filed application to offer health insurance in states that up to now were prohibited.

floridays

It is perplexing, thankfully McCain is supplying nutrition for the worms. Maybe it will be addressed in the next Congress.

bacha29

BTW. Over the past couple of years 6 states have thrown open their health insurance markets to out of state insurers. At last count how many insurers have filed to offer coverage in those states?.......ZERO. One of the main reasons is that some state insurance regulations requires policies that actually pay something. Not the slightly lower premium near zero coverage plans they like to push because they are far more profitable.

floridays

I don’t see any evidence of the change you claim was made having any impact on available plans. Feel free to provide something, anything, that shows otherwise.
Amazing, you ask for evidence pertaining to this, but your past posts show no desire for evidence pertaining to other issues. In my best Trump voice, "Very weak, very flaccid, your protestations fall on two deaf ears."

newfie

Right. Newfie might be able to find an insurance package $ 20 bucks a month cheaper but what good is it if the nearest network provider is 300 miles away? Apparently Newfie never bothered to look into the complexities of setting up an insurance contract in a given state. You're dealing with healthcare providers not car body shops. I'm like you. If it's as simple as he thinks it is then all he has to do is tell us exactly how many out of state insurers have filed application to offer health insurance in states that up to now were prohibited.

you are spewing complete nonsense . just admit you don't know what you're talking about and move on.

newfie

BTW. Over the past couple of years 6 states have thrown open their health insurance markets to out of state insurers. At last count how many insurers have filed to offer coverage in those states?.......ZERO. One of the main reasons is that some state insurance regulations requires policies that actually pay something. Not the slightly lower premium near zero coverage plans they like to push because they are far more profitable.

btw trumps action to create association plans has not been around a couple of years. just one and it would have actually started taking place in this years October enrollment phase.

but go ahead and keep spinning your nonsense