President Trump

bacha29

Got any evidence of any plans being sold across state lines and that it brings cost down? I can’t find anything.
Right. It comes down to the fact that no insurer is going to contract with a provider until an agreement is reached on fee's that the provider will accept as payment in full. How else can the insurer develop and present a premium structure to the state's insurance commission with out some idea as to how much it's going to be paying out in the way of fee for service? Once again it comes down to startup costs and whether or not they can be recouped. In fact in my state there are 3 or 4 major insurers who actually own their own provider network. In fact I am a subscriber to one of them's very good Medicare Advantage plan which is a supplement to Medicare. My premium?.....$22 a month.

newfie

Right. It comes down to the fact that no insurer is going to contract with a provider until an agreement is reached on fee's that the provider will accept as payment in full. How else can the insurer develop and present a premium structure to the state's insurance commission with out some idea as to how much it's going to be paying out in the way of fee for service? Once again it comes down to startup costs and whether or not they can be recouped. In fact in my state there are 3 or 4 major insurers who actually own their own provider network. In fact I am a subscriber to one of them's very good Medicare Advantage plan which is a supplement to Medicare. My premium?.....$22 a month.

free market solution . it works . you're grasping for a negative to spin

It will be fine

In your own words, explain your position, your link lead to what critics say. We are well aware anything Trump does will be criticized.

Are you ready to admit you posted a false smear on Senate candidate John James yesterday? It is left to determine whether the post was from ignorance of fact, or a willful attempt to deceive.
It was a false smear that James apologized for? Strange.

floridays

He was in Iraq when his campaign posted an ad with a swastika?
To add to my former post to you, I was dealing with the claim she made that he joined with Jesse "High" Jackson to get more business for his company in a shake down. What she claimed was 100% false. He was active duty Iraq at the time she claims.

To steal something from one of your fellow travelers..TTKU.

Last edited:

bacha29

free market solution . it works . you're grasping for a negative to spin
I described to you the kind of steps that have to be taken before a truly free market solution can be effected. If only it was as simple as you make it out to be. You can't force an insurer to enter a market it believes would be too costly and already too competitive to survive in. Then again if you want the insurer to do your heart valve replacement for you I'm sure they might try but in the meantime they still have to depend on a third party service provider and that provider in certain parts of the country could be the only one within many many miles.