President Trump

newfie

Agreed. There is no such party that represents the majority of America.

I think the blue collar americans are willing to go back and forth depending on who reaches out to them the most and who alienates them the least. The democrats assumed that they would never lose their vote. they therefore thought all they had to do was scream racism to keep people of color in line and everything would work out. I'm not sure they have learned their lesson yet. though I see some effort

newfie

Trump thinks he can change the constitution by executive order. What a tool. Why do conservatives support this wanna be dictator again?

I think Trump is willing to put it into the supreme court for a decision. its a point that has been argued for a long time. I think there is nothing wrong with letting the supreme court make a ruling on it.

its funny seeing you complain about it , dems have been trying to legislate through the courts for years.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I think Trump is willing to put it into the supreme court for a decision. its a point that has been argued for a long time. I think there is nothing wrong with letting the supreme court make a ruling on it.
he is not changing it, it is being used as a deterrent against the caravan.

cachmeifucan

its funny seeing you complain about it , dems have been trying to legislate through the courts for years.
Like obozo did with daca that is unconstitutional sad part is supreme Court won't take the issue.

It will be fine

14th Amendment

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Doesn’t seem ambiguous to me.

Jkloc420

14th Amendment

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Doesn’t seem ambiguous to me.
yes but it dont deal with people who are foreign and thats where you have a case

cachmeifucan

After Ruth bader ginsburg steps down because she is old the supreme court will rule hopefully on immigration issues. And Clarence Thomas already said he is going to retire so trump could fill his spot with a conservative long before 2020 election. Then when he wins in 2020 he will probably get 1 more nomination so 5 wow god is good

Jkloc420

After Ruth bader ginsburg steps down because she is old the supreme court will rule hopefully on immigration issues. And Clarence Thomas already said he is going to retire so trump could fill his spot with a conservative long before 2020 election. Then when he wins in 2020 he will probably get 1 more nomination so 5 wow god is good
rgb will die on the bench if trump wins

cachmeifucan

John Breyer is 80 Ruth is 85 so 2 more conservative judges to replace liberal. The supreme court for some reason hasn't taken up certain issues like deferred action for childhood arrivals aka daca. And trump might sign a executive order but a judge will put injunction then maybe supreme Court will decide. I hope Kavanagh really sticks it to the liberals for what they did to him and his family.