President Trump

cachmeifucan

Italy elected a conservative so did Brazil 2 days ago many countries are following our lead.our trade deals have hurt American manufacturing long enough time to bring jobs back and bring the money back into our banks. Brexit is coming Teresa may is gone soon and loosing power daily

floridays

14th Amendment

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Doesn’t seem ambiguous to me.
You do understand that amendment was added strictly to address former slaves that were declared freemen. Nothing more, nothing less.

newfie

14th Amendment

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Pretty ambigous to me. You and I won't decide this issue so don't try to take the place of the supreme Court.

newfie

Italy elected a conservative so did Brazil 2 days ago many countries are following our lead.our trade deals have hurt American manufacturing long enough time to bring jobs back and bring the money back into our banks. Brexit is coming Teresa may is gone soon and loosing power daily
The great rejection of liberal philosophy is now Catching Fire in the world where initially it happened in the United States with conservatives taking over the presidency the Senate the governorships and the state legislatures

newfie

Thanks. I just read the text, don’t try to interpret intent.
Original intent does not cover the abuse of that original intent. This issue is one that did not have the foresight of possible problems and conditions 200 some years ago so it will have to be Revisited and certainly a conservative Supreme Court would lean in Trump's favor

It will be fine

The great rejection of liberal philosophy is now Catching Fire in the world where initially it happened in the United States with conservatives taking over the presidency the Senate the governorships and the state legislatures
Lulz. Catching fire with a minority of American voters.

newfie

Lulz. Catching fire with a minority of American voters.
the positioning of your head deep into a hole has been noted. reality is you lost the presidency you lost the Senate all of Congress actually you lost the governorships you lost the state legislators and at this point you're just begging to get a toehold somewhere so I'm not sure exactly how that works out for you and your warped and twisted world and you're hiding from reality

vantexan

14th Amendment

Section 1.

"And subject to the jurisdiction thereof" is the part in dispute. If a immigrant comes here illegally, and is still a subject of a foreign jurisdiction, the argument is that her child born here would be subject to that jurisdiction also. And of course the 14th was drawn up to address the citizenship of former slaves, so very possibly it's intent was never intended to include children of foreign nationals born here.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
the positioning of your head deep into a hole has been noted. reality is you lost the presidency you lost the Senate all of Congress actually you lost the governorships you lost the state legislators and at this point you're just begging to get a toehold somewhere so I'm not sure exactly how that works out for you and your warped and twisted world and you're hiding from reality
and you left out one part, most of it happened under obama