President Trump

floridays

As young marrieds, we listened to the 'chemist' next door always complaining about not making much money....as we lived (more than comfortably) on a driver's pay!!!! Degrees aren't for everybody!!
I know you are old and mean now, I was just trying to picture you as a young married.

I am just playing with you, I'm old and sweet as yourself.

bacha29

I made concessions that the Democrats have done things in the past. He never does.
Given the pittance of a pension yo're always waaaing about the things we Democrats have done will with complete certainty do more to insure your quality of life going forward as you now reach the end of your working lifetime. But like it or not if you're not rich it's your fault. It's the basic ideal of conservatism.

vantexan

Given the pittance of a pension yo're always waaaing about the things we Democrats have done will with complete certainty do more to insure your quality of life going forward as you now reach the end of your working lifetime. But like it or not if you're not rich it's your fault. It's the basic ideal of conservatism.
And there you are. You think the Democrats would get me a much better pension. You guys are always saying how the Republicans have complete control of the government so they should be able to do whatever they want. Dems had complete control of government in 2009-2010. They had an attachment to the FAA bill that would've given us the right to vote for a union on the local level. They were swayed by tens of millions of campaign contributions to keep tabling the vote on that bill. They screwed us royally. So don't talk to me about my pension. At least this president is actually doing something. Y'all can defend bull squatters all you want, at the end of the day people don't want to see their insurance premiums go through the roof while their chances of landing a solid job go down the drain. This president gets that. Your president and future Democrats presidents see the power they can wield over a dependent population. That's the difference. That's what we're fighting for, a better future for this country that's as free as possible of government intervention in our lives. How's that for whitewashing bbsam?

Last edited:

newfie

You do know it was a link to an article you could read, right?

“Honda went on to say the plan, which would include revoking California's authority to set its own greenhouse gas standards for cars, "invites litigation and regulatory uncertainty, stalls long-term strategic industry planning, puts at risk American global competitiveness, exacerbates climate-related environmental impacts, and slows industry readiness for a widely acknowledged - but extremely difficult to implement - transition to vehicle electrification."

yes I understand what was said and as I stated in my response its a completely ridiculous argument for an automaker to make. the government sets the standards. the automaker has the ability to exceed and improve on those standards. To me its needless argument to make. stop wasting money on needless nonsense, make a better car and reduce the price you charge me.

Last edited:

newfie

So the parties change.

Been a long time since the republicans were the party of Lincoln. Or Reagan for that matter.

and too long since the dems were the party of the blue collar hard working americans. now they mock those same people who once were their bread and butter.

newfie

Now they're the party of white supremacists and domestic terrorism.

and the dems are the party of black supremacists, MS13 and foreign terrorists.

by the way the pa anti-Semite shooter in pa is your guy. he was apparently inspired by Farrakhan to shoot termites. here's your hero's hanging out.
aptopix_aretha_franklin_59634_s878x536.jpg

newfie

choosing to work for a company with a good pension and a good 401k plan had nothing to do with democrats. it was my choice and it was a market decision made by me.

bacha29

and too long since the dems were the party of the blue collar hard working americans. now they mock those same people who once were their bread and butter.
I realize that your only reading source is your Rush Limbaugh handbook and your only media outlet is Fox News the GOP's information clearing house but we are not the left wing extremists they want you to believe we are. But we really don't care what they think because right now we are focused on trying to keep your beloved conservative movement from destroying everything we fought for . For example Taft Hartley in particular collective bargaining. If not for that you UPS boys wouldn't be getting your $40 an hour. Instead it would be more like the $12 an zero benefits which many Ground contractor employed drivers get. Now given that it's what a group of people who in your mind's eye were a bunch of evil communist sympathizing pinko liberals who are responsible for getting it passed into law it is therefore incumbent upon you conservatives to launch a campaign to have it abolished. What do you have to say about that? Clearly you don't believe in such legislation then what the hell are you doing taking advantage of it?

bacha29

And there you are. You think the Democrats would get me a much better pension. You guys are always saying how the Republicans have complete control of the government so they should be able to do whatever they want. Dems had complete control of government in 2009-2010. They had an attachment to the FAA bill that would've given us the right to vote for a union on the local level. They were swayed by tens of millions of campaign contributions to keep tabling the vote on that bill. They screwed us royally. So don't talk to me about my pension. At least this president is actually doing something. Y'all can defend bull squatters all you want, at the end of the day people don't want to see their insurance premiums go through the roof while their chances of landing a solid job go down the drain. This president gets that. Your president and future Democrats presidents see the power they can wield over a dependent population. That's the difference. That's what we're fighting for, a better future for this country that's as free as possible of government intervention in our lives. How's that for whitewashing bbsam?
Ok now tell me something. Just exactly what was the level of Republican support for this measure in the first place? How many Republicans co-sponsored the bill? Pretty tough for Democrats to do much of anything when the Republicans have had control of Congress for 20 of the past 24 years.

vantexan

Ok now tell me something. Just exactly what was the level of Republican support for this measure in the first place? How many Republicans co-sponsored the bill? Pretty tough for Democrats to do much of anything when the Republicans have had control of Congress for 20 of the past 24 years.
Everyone knows the Republicans are anti union. Didn't matter. The Dems were in complete control and they're the party that has always touted themselves as standing up for the working man.

newfie

I realize that your only reading source is your Rush Limbaugh handbook and your only media outlet is Fox News the GOP's information clearing house but we are not the left wing extremists they want you to believe we are. But we really don't care what they think because right now we are focused on trying to keep your beloved conservative movement from destroying everything we fought for . For example Taft Hartley in particular collective bargaining. If not for that you UPS boys wouldn't be getting your $40 an hour. Instead it would be more like the $12 an zero benefits which many Ground contractor employed drivers get. Now given that it's what a group of people who in your mind's eye were a bunch of evil communist sympathizing pinko liberals who are responsible for getting it passed into law it is therefore incumbent upon you conservatives to launch a campaign to have it abolished. What do you have to say about that? Clearly you don't believe in such legislation then what the hell are you doing taking advantage of it?

I realize that your only reading source is your Rachel maddow handbook and your only media outlet is CNN News the Democratic information clearing house but we are not the right wing extremists they want you to believe we are. But we really don't care what they think because right now we are focused on trying to keep your idiotic liberal movement from destroying everything we fought for .