President Trump

newfie

With the exception of changing party affiliations you have plagiarized my points .Now just what the hell is it that your party has fought for? And don't give me the usual hooray for the red white and blue.

I didn't plagiarize your points i mirrored your points this is who you are.

bacha29

The great rejection of liberal philosophy is now Catching Fire in the world where initially it happened in the United States with conservatives taking over the presidency the Senate the governorships and the state legislatures
Rejection? If conservatives reject liberal philosophy they why are they all out there signing up for every Democrat sponsored benefit program they can qualify for including that which was driven by "liberal philosophy?.......AND YOU"RE GOING TO DO THE SAME DAMN THING!
You can talk the conservative talk but can you walk the conservative path? The only true threat to your future well being is the possibility of drowning in your own hypocrisy. You're not fooling anybody. In defense of your conservative ideals you don't have to accept the benefits I speak of and if you are a true blue conservative you will not accept those benefits . Oh but you of course and you will continue to condemn and demonize the party that despite formidable conservative opposition managed to get it passed into law. What a hypocrite!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Rejection? If conservatives reject liberal philosophy they why are they all out there signing up for every Democrat sponsored benefit program they can qualify for including that which was driven by "liberal philosophy?.......AND YOU"RE GOING TO DO THE SAME DAMN THING!
You can talk the conservative talk but can you walk the conservative path? The only true threat to your future well being is the possibility of drowning in your own hypocrisy. You're not fooling anybody. In defense of your conservative ideals you don't have to accept the benefits I speak of and if you are a true blue conservative you will not accept those benefits . Oh but you of course and you will continue to condemn and demonize the party that despite formidable conservative opposition managed to get it passed into law. What a hypocrite!
you kind of have to when your forced to

vantexan

Trump got 3 million fewer votes than his opponent. Claiming conservative arguments are winning the debate is dubious at best.
He won overwhelmingly most of the counties in the U.S.. Letting a few high population areas dictate what the rest of the country can and can't do is exactly what the Founding Fathers tried to avoid with the Electoral College.

vantexan

Well gee, y'all insist on running the country into the ground so we're just grabbing what we can before the ship sinks. :)

bacha29

you kind of have to when your forced to
Oh no. If you are a person who doesn't believe in those programs you DO NOT have to apply for those benefits. If you choose instead to find all of your retirement needs from your own savings you are perfectly free to do so.

vantexan

So you think we should pay into it all of our working lives, but only liberals should benefit from it? Seriously? Maybe all conservatives should demand an opt out clause if we aren't allowed to participate. Let's see you pay for it then.

bacha29

Well gee, y'all insist on running the country into the ground so we're just grabbing what we can before the ship sinks. :)
Once again, will you or will you not apply for those benefits? You don't have to apply for them if your political convictions are so strong that you choose not to.

floridays

Knees are barking but not unmanageable.
Beautiful day here as well ... 71 for the high and blue skies!
And to add to my previous, I love to poke and play, not enough poking, I'm not the young man I was however. You may understand my plight. Ride on up to Stone Mtn. and share some pics from the magical hour. Take care Mr. Laver
rod laver.jpg

Hey who's the guy you are watching play tennis? I see you bundled up in the right corner. Chilly day I suppose.

cachmeifucan

Who is signing up for programs you mean like social security, medicare or medicade we all paid into social security so I will be collecting I will be forced on medicare and I will probably buy a supplemental insurance. I've been insured my whole life never got food stamps or daycare assistance and I never got a government funded abortion because we all know they cost thousands but charge pennies. Enlighten me please what are these programs that working people qualify for oh and I'm married to a woman I'm a man I got to church I vote never had gay sex. I'm a white Christian male with blonde hair blue eyes I'm like the most discriminated person allegedly it's impossible to be racist against white people unless your Jewish.

bacha29

So you think we should pay into it all of our working lives, but only liberals should benefit from it? Seriously? Maybe all conservatives should demand an opt out clause if we aren't allowed to participate. Let's see you pay for it then.
Bush proposed that a few years back. But then we had a problem It's called a recession and it was a very bad one. In addition when it became clear the extent to which management fees would eat into participants principal the idea of opting out of SS died quickly .

vantexan

Barbra Streisand is once again thinking about leaving the United States for political reasons.
In a Tuesday interview with the New York Times, the 76-year-old star admitted that she's considering moving to Canada if the Democrats don't win the House in the midterms next week.

I hope the Dems don't get the house just to see Babs drag Jimbo from Malibu to Canada!!!!!!
Now that Canada has legalized pot wouldn't surprise me to see a lot of liberals migrate north. Canada has become the country they've been trying to make the U.S..

newfie

Snowflake much?

This type of liberal nonsense is why Republicans control everything

vantexan

Once again, will you or will you not apply for those benefits? You don't have to apply for them if your political convictions are so strong that you choose not to.
Hey dingleberry, who do you think has been paying for all the social programs that you're so proud of? Hard working employed people. You push for food stamps, Section 8 rents, a whole slew of social justice warrior programs. They have to be paid for by someone. To tell any of us we don't deserve anything when we're old and need it just tells me you either don't have a clue how things work or you've got your head up your ass. Same goes for the idiots who want to take away Social Security completely because their lazy friends won't get a check or a small one at best and it's not fair that mostly white folk get better checks. We paid for that program and all of the others for decades. Someone who sat at home on the government's dime did so because hard working people paid for it.

cachmeifucan

I'm praying the liberals leave. Why would you want pot to be legal so the guberment can control you make more money off citizens. For many pot is a gateway drug it didn't used to be like that but the amount and assortment of drugs and our younger generation education level is a bad mix

floridays

Bush proposed that a few years back. But then we had a problem It's called a recession and it was a very bad one. In addition when it became clear the extent to which management fees would eat into participants principal the idea of opting out of SS died quickly .
I disagree about the management fee part, competition for the funds would have driven those prices down. Check the fees Vanguard charges on your Express 401-k. Oh that's right, I'm sorry.

bacha29

Who is signing up for programs you mean like social security, medicare or medicade we all paid into social security so I will be collecting I will be forced on medicare and I will probably buy a supplemental insurance. I've been insured my whole life never got food stamps or daycare assistance and I never got a government funded abortion because we all know they cost thousands but charge pennies. Enlighten me please what are these programs that working people qualify for oh and I'm married to a woman I'm a man I got to church I vote never had gay sex. I'm a white Christian male with blonde hair blue eyes I'm like the most discriminated person allegedly it's impossible to be racist against white people unless your Jewish.
You don't HAVE to enroll in any of those programs. You can fund them all out of your own savings if your political convictions are opposed to their existence. Once again conservatives bark the same old line ..."well, I paid into them". Of course every person who has FICA earnings pays into them . But it took legislation which the Republicans bitterly opposed to get passed into law. Medicare you're will be automatically enrolled but if you wish to instead buy an open market policy premiums payed for entirely out of your own pocket and use it instead of ]using Medicare you're welcome to do so. Premiums for a policy like that to cover both you and your wife would probably be $2000 or more per month. I don't mean a Medicare supplement. I'm talking about a major medical policy.