Putting in My Letter of Intent

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
See how the mongrels turn on their masters so quickly?
MV5BMTQwOTk2MDA2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTYzNzYyMQ@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

UPSGUY72

You've obviously never been in grievance hearings. This is an absolute lie.

I'm starting to think you were never a driver to begin with.

That's almost as bad as your poor communication and spelling abilities

Never been to one as a driver your correct because I just did my job like I was told to. Never even got a warning letter.

As far sitting in on when a warning letters was getting issued sat in on 2 the other day. One for a driver not taking a lunch after getting told to. And another for not following instructions for not wearing ice cleats and being in a driveway he shouldn't have been then getting stuck on a stone wall in said driveway. I was doing on road observations and found him stuck. What are the chances of that happening.

UPSGUY72

I'm just pointing out that he already thinks it's "his building " after 1 week as an ORS.

That's pure ego right there. You have to admit.

The only "mongrel" I see is someone who acts like that after a week.

You got to be kidding me!

My center manager said it my building to run.. I'm the only ORS in the building of 2 FT SUPS the other FT SUPS is the PDS guy. My center manager is the center manager of 2 centers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Never been to one as a driver your correct because I just did my job like I was told to. Never even got a warning letter.

As far sitting in on when a warning letters was getting issued sat in on 2 the other day. One for a driver not taking a lunch after getting told to. And another for not following instructions for not wearing ice cleats and being in a driveway he shouldn't have been then getting stuck on a stone wall in said driveway. I was doing on road observations and found him stuck. What are the chances of that happening.
Warning letter for not wearing Ice Cleats WTF Where are you Mt. Everest

Last edited:

Browntown2014

Warning letter for not taking lunch? Lol. Is this the mad skills you talked about at the beginning of this thread that you just had to unleash on the world??!??!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You don't build trust with your employees by lying. I just don't understand why people do it.
In my experience Operations Management dosen't give a damn about "trust" .They neither trust us,each other and have no concerns over us trusting them.
The UPS "leadership" model is Fear and Intimidation. As lions seek the weakest animal then isolate it from the pack and hunt it down Management tries the same with us. It's a crying shame the atmosphere is what it is, as management could catch a great many more flies with honey

UPSGUY72

Warning letter for not taking lunch? Lol. Is this the mad skills you talked about at the beginning of this thread that you just had to unleash on the world??!??!

Well when one off yours union brother uses his fellow drivers not taking lunches as a defense in a local panel. You start making all the drivers take there lunch.

UPSGUY72

You've been wearing a tie for one week so is this in a local rider or supplement maybe the master? Educate me

Dont wear a tie just shirt with collar pants and shoes. What part of work as directed don't you understand. Drivers are told to wear ice cleats for they don't fall and get hurt.

Attachments

• 1452396058368.jpg
    1452396058368.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 257

okeydoke

Need duct tape?
Dont wear a tie just shirt with collar pants and shoes. What part of work as directed don't you understand. Drivers are told to wear ice cleats for they don't fall and get hurt.
Do you supply the drivers with ice cleats since it is considered part of the uniform according to you?