Putting in My Letter of Intent

Method$

But the thing is, he is your fellow worker. I tell guys on the first day "Listen, I don't do this job because cardboard makes me horny. I do it to earn a living. Lets work together." Trust goes both ways. If someone gives me the cold shoulder day one it makes me nervous. Does it mean you do something sketchy? Or do you really just not like me because you're a union employee and I'm a management employee.
I'm a very loyal person, but your in Managment... You don't have a union backing you up. You do this for A LIVING. I'll help you were the contract allows, almost every time. But trust you? No. Like you? Sure, as a person. But I do this for A LIVING, and even though my brothers got my back, I'm not rolling the dice. (No disrespect intended, just truth).

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm a very loyal person, but your in Managment... You don't have a union backing you up. You do this for A LIVING. I'll help you were the contract allows, almost every time. But trust you? No. Like you? Sure, as a person. But I do this for A LIVING, and even though my brothers got my back, I'm not rolling the dice. (No disrespect intended, just truth).
And there's nothing wrong with that. I tell people to cover your back. Not because I won't protect you if I can. But because unfortunately I get put in situations where I am required to do things I don't want to do.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You don't build trust with your employees by lying. I just don't understand why people do it.
And you're the exception not the rule. If you would of said this 20 plus years ago, you would of been the standard then. Sadly a new culture of fear and military style intimidation is becoming the standard. It's not what ups used to be built on.

It's one thing we need to change if we want to get back to what made us exceptional.