Racism rears its ugly head

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yah, bet you just hated mowing the lawn.
My Dad didn't like the way the yard looked after I mowed. The lines looked like a drunk mowed. My plan worked perfect.
So, I terrorized the neighborhood with a dirt bike, ridin' illegal on highways to get to hill climbs.

vantexan

My Dad didn't like the way the yard looked after I mowed. The lines looked like a drunk mowed. My plan worked perfect.
So, I terrorized the neighborhood with a dirt bike, ridin' illegal on highways to get to hill climbs.
Dirt bike? How did you survive? I walked the two miles each way to the plant nursery.

vantexan

No, I was expecting you to tell us about some serious 12 year old slavery you experienced. As far as I go, my dad got custody of us when I was 14 so went from poverty to solid middle class. But if I wanted new clothes, a car, to go to college, etc I had to pay for it. Worked 30 hrs a week at the supermarket for 4+ years. Joined the Air Force eventually.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No, I was expecting you to tell us about some serious 12 year old slavery you experienced. As far as I go, my dad got custody of us when I was 14 so went from poverty to solid middle class. But if I wanted new clothes, a car, to go to college, etc I had to pay for it. Worked 30 hrs a week at the supermarket for 4+ years. Joined the Air Force eventually.
Mowed everybody's yard but mine. Put in hay, $1.50 hour. Delivered papers for $15 a week. Bagged groceries. Cow Puncher at the stockyard every Saturday 7AM -8PM, $1.60 an hour. Bought my own dirt bike. Never paid a nickel for my school clothes, half for my car at 18, Navy paid for college.

Thebrownblob

If you refi you can get hosed also. Mostly sellers
If for some reason, mine came in significantly lower than the comps around, I would definitely be getting a hold of the appraisal office, there’s way too much information out there now to really screw someone over unless they’re just not paying attention.

oldngray

nowhere special
If for some reason, mine came in significantly lower than the comps around, I would definitely be getting a hold of the appraisal office, there’s way too much information out there now to really screw someone over unless they’re just not paying attention.
Low is better for property taxes