Racism rears its ugly head

oldngray

nowhere special
The basement walls of the house I grew up in were covered in pictures of Elvis from newspapers and magazines. They had a daughter that loved him. We paneled over them.
picdump_4058_19.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Furnishings do not affect any appraisal. I'm assuming her property was neat and well kept. Potential selling price yes, appraisal no.

The article is confusing because they mix appraisal and selling price, but today's reporting typically has a liberal bias.

Over70irregs

If for some reason, mine came in significantly lower than the comps around, I would definitely be getting a hold of the appraisal office, there’s way too much information out there now to really screw someone over unless they’re just not paying attention.
True. The old way you didn’t know. You can’t trust anyone.

Over70irregs

This is a story the media tried to trick people into believing back during the violent BLM race riots.
Correction: BLM was a semi-unified protest. $ was pledged…..then agitators showed up. Similar to WTO/May Day/J-6/Portland- minus the $. They all have the same recipe. Has anyone else noticed this? Now we copy tiktok and replicate acts. This is called conditioning.