Random Facts

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sorry if it's been posted but I wasn't reading 140 pages of posts. Did you know that we celebrate cinco de mayo because Without the events that took place on that fateful 5th of may at the Battle of Puebla. The south would have more than likely defeated the north with help from France. Oh my a whole country of coonasses that would be interesting.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The Fisher
Here I am over half a century old and I had never heard of this creature,
They have been migrating north slowly,similar to coyotes,but these things are nasty little buggers.
People were calling in to a radio talk show I heard,and they are here,in southern Ontario now.
One guy called in and said his dog chased one up a tree,and it stopped about 5 feet up,and was almost successful
grabbing it by the throat.It kills porcupines by biting the snout,and rolling it on it's back.
Fisher (animal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They are related to the American Marten and are part of the weasel family. American marten - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

250px-Marten_with_Flowers.jpg
220px-American_Marten_area.png

P

pickup

Sorry if it's been posted but I wasn't reading 140 pages of posts. Did you know that we celebrate cinco de mayo because Without the events that took place on that fateful 5th of may at the Battle of Puebla. The south would have more than likely defeated the north with help from France. Oh my a whole country of coonasses that would be interesting.

Interesting, when I get a chance, I am going to research that. I always thought that we celebrated cinco de mayo was because we have so many mexicans living here.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Interesting, when I get a chance, I am going to research that. I always thought that we celebrated cinco de mayo was because we have so many mexicans living here.
Actually the town that the battle was in is about the only place in Mexico that celebrates it. Most Americans believe it is mexicos independence day but it is not.

klein

Für Meno :)
I thought all Canadians were queens?

images

Nice try, but that pic is definitly taken in the US !
Our walkways or sidewalks aren't that beaten up like yours, and our store fronts aren't as reggedy as yours, either.
Plus we dress better then what is seen on the pic above.

Nice try, but that pic is definitly taken in the US !
Our walkways or sidewalks aren't that beaten up like yours, and our store fronts aren't as reggedy as yours, either.
Plus we dress better then what is seen on the pic above.

At least admitting you dress like a queen is the first step. The next is to teach you that you no longer have to work the street corners for cash or beer. It's ok, you can tell us. This is what you really mean when you say you're selling "wieners".

texan

The Canada–United States border, officially known as the International Boundary, is the longest border in the world.
The terrestrial boundary (including small portions of maritime boundaries on the Atlantic, Pacific, and Arctic coasts, as well
as the Great Lakes) is 8,891 kilometres (5,525 mi) long, including 2,475 kilometres (1,538 mi) shared with Alaska.
It is Canada's only land border, and Canada is by far the largest nation having a land border with only one country.
Canada–United States border - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

klein

Für Meno :)
The Canada–United States border, officially known as the International Boundary, is the longest border in the world.
The terrestrial boundary (including small portions of maritime boundaries on the Atlantic, Pacific, and Arctic coasts, as well
as the Great Lakes) is 8,891 kilometres (5,525 mi) long, including 2,475 kilometres (1,538 mi) shared with Alaska.
It is Canada's only land border, and Canada is by far the largest nation having a land border with only one country.
Canada–United States border - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, and US congress is thinking of building a fence or a wall around it !!!!
Start with the tiny Mexican border (compared to Canada's ) first - silly congress people !