Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
I still don`t understand why KFC doesn`t deliver in Florida or in other states. It`s much more of a family meal than Burger King is.
It`s available here country wide, even in the Northwest territories as seen below.

images
I never heard of KFC doing delivery.

klein

Für Meno :)
frenchfries-metrolarge450.jpg

Canada's tastiest fast food french fries

Whether you love salty, crispy or home-style taters, these options are the best. No. 1 classic option
Where should you go when you're struck with a craving for fries? Check out this roundup of the top fast-food French fries in Canada. We braved the grease and calories (oh, the calories!) to find the ultimate fast-food fry — great potato flavour, delightfully salted, and crisp. All prices are approximate.

If you don't want to open up a new link, answers are as follows :

1) Wendy's
2) A&W
3) New York Fries
4) Mc Donalds
5) Swiss Chalet

DS

Fenderbender
The Fisher
Here I am over half a century old and I had never heard of this creature,
They have been migrating north slowly,similar to coyotes,but these things are nasty little buggers.
People were calling in to a radio talk show I heard,and they are here,in southern Ontario now.
One guy called in and said his dog chased one up a tree,and it stopped about 5 feet up,and was almost successful
grabbing it by the throat.It kills porcupines by biting the snout,and rolling it on it's back.
Fisher (animal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P

pickup

Curmudgeon , Libertarian, Politician, Presidential Wanna-Be, Ron Paul is known as many things, but did you know that he was and is a doctor.

Taken from wikipedia:

A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Paul is a graduate of Gettysburg College and Duke University School of Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. He served as a flight surgeon in the United States Air Force from 1963 until 1968. He worked as an obstetrician-gynecologist during the 1960s and 1970s, delivering more than 4,000 babies, before entering politics in 1976.

P

pickup

Curmudgeon , Libertarian, Politician, Presidential Wanna-Be, Ron Paul is known as many things, but did you know that he was and is a doctor.

Taken from wikipedia:

A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Paul is a graduate of Gettysburg College and Duke University School of Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. He served as a flight surgeon in the United States Air Force from 1963 until 1968. He worked as an obstetrician-gynecologist during the 1960s and 1970s, delivering more than 4,000 babies, before entering politics in 1976.

At least 4,000 votes that he can and has delivered. Ha ha. Me am so funny.

P

pickup

The Fisher
Here I am over half a century old and I had never heard of this creature,
They have been migrating north slowly,similar to coyotes,but these things are nasty little buggers.
People were calling in to a radio talk show I heard,and they are here,in southern Ontario now.
One guy called in and said his dog chased one up a tree,and it stopped about 5 feet up,and was almost successful
grabbing it by the throat.It kills porcupines by biting the snout,and rolling it on it's back.
Fisher (animal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Something that can kill creatures that enjoy needling people. It can't arrive in Edmonton soon enough, in my opinion.