Random Facts

menotyou

bella amicizia
18641_b4bk_a0

Crafted in sumptuous leather with a graceful shoulder strap and very refined hardware, this timeless silhouette is extremely spacious, with a zippered pocket cleverly hidden in the front pleat detail—the perfect place to stash a cell phone or anything else that needs to be readily at hand.
Leather

Inside zip, cell phone and multifunction pockets

Zip-top closure, fabric lining

Handles with 6" drop

Longer strap for shoulder wear

15 3/4" (L) x 14 1/4" (H) x 4" (W)

Black is a limited edition color

More, my new purse. I got one from Dooney for xmas, but I didn't like it in person. So, i returned it and ordered this. my mother has the 'sophia' version of it(smaller).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Workers' compensation is insurance that provides cash benefits and/or medical care for workers who are injured or become ill as a direct result of their job.

I wonder if they had $400 purses in mind when they wrote this.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Menotyou....the weird thing about purses for me is I never change.......My purse (shoulder bag) has to be timeless.

From time to time I've jumped from black to brown, but I've had the same purse style over and over again. I am so satisfied with it and return to it even after checking out other ones.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Workers' compensation is insurance that provides cash benefits and/or medical care for workers who are injured or become ill as a direct result of their job.

I wonder if they had $400 purses in mind when they wrote this.
Why do you care what I get for Christmas from my Mommy and Daddy?

Not to mention, I will spend my money how I see fit.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
18641_b4bk_a0

Crafted in sumptuous leather with a graceful shoulder strap and very refined hardware, this timeless silhouette is extremely spacious, with a zippered pocket cleverly hidden in the front pleat detail—the perfect place to stash a cell phone or anything else that needs to be readily at hand.
Leather

Inside zip, cell phone and multifunction pockets

Zip-top closure, fabric lining

Handles with 6" drop

Longer strap for shoulder wear

15 3/4" (L) x 14 1/4" (H) x 4" (W)

Black is a limited edition color

More, my new purse. I got one from Dooney for xmas, but I didn't like it in person. So, i returned it and ordered this. my mother has the 'sophia' version of it(smaller).
I love Dooney and Bourke. I have 1 Dooney and 1 Tignanello.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have two small doony's and 1 tignanello(?). Tomorrow, I will have a coach. Would be my second. But, my first was stolen. These are like kitchen appliances. Never get rid of one. Love using my 'big gift' from my parents to get things I probably wouldn't spend the money on myself. My father is funny. He is the one most excited about seeing my purse. He gets joy by giving joy. I love him very much as he is extremely special, my daddy. (love mom and she is beyond precious)

klein

Für Meno :)
Worlds' most expensive hotdog :

hotdog450.jpg

Secret ingredient to $100 hot dog revealed
Vancouver's Dragon Dog is billed as the most expensive in the world because of this unusual addition. It's a $2,000 flavour

klein

Für Meno :)
I have two small doony's and 1 tignanello(?). Tomorrow, I will have a coach. Would be my second. But, my first was stolen. These are like kitchen appliances. Never get rid of one. Love using my 'big gift' from my parents to get things I probably wouldn't spend the money on myself. My father is funny. He is the one most excited about seeing my purse. He gets joy by giving joy. I love him very much as he is extremely special, my daddy. (love mom and she is beyond precious)

Regarding purses, get one that's in style

moreluck

golden ticket member
Worlds' most expensive hotdog :

hotdog450.jpg

Secret ingredient to $100 hot dog revealed

Vancouver's Dragon Dog is billed as the most expensive in the world because of this unusual addition. It's a $2,000 flavour

Before I even clicked the story I knew it had to be "likor".