Random Facts

klein

Für Meno :)
You do realize when a republican is president, the US dollar looses appx, 10% of it's value.
So, it does bother us up north. It's more expensibe for us to export south and the US being our largest trading partner.

So, yes, we have plenty to lose if Obama doesn't get re-elected.

You do realize when a republican is president, the US dollar looses appx, 10% of it's value.
So, it does bother us up north. It's more expensibe for us to export south and the US being our largest trading partner.

If it means losing the pleasure of your company we're willing to risk it.

P

pickup

Yes, but think about all the fun you will have when you brag about how much your loonie has appreciated with respect to the American dollar.

moreluck

golden ticket member

No, we don't realize anything. We're all too stupid because we are not #1 in education like Canada .

upsgrunt

Can you back up that claim?

Do you realize that when a Democrat holds office we lose jobs, the economy tanks, and spending is rampant?

I'm not completely opposed to a Democrat in office, just not this one.

P

pickup

On this day in Canadian Military History:
  • 3/2/1942
    The Canadian Women’s Auxiliary Air Force is renamed the Royal Canadian Air Force . This was due to the fact that there were no men fit and/or willing to be in the Airforce.
  • 3/2/1943
    The destroyer HMCS ATHABASKAN is commissioned at Newcastle on the Tyne, England. Please note the designation "HMCS" which in this case means Her Majesty's Canadian Ship. A designation which is still used today for all of Canada's military ships which is further proof that Canada is nothing but a subservient vassal to the English Empire which is headed by a reptilian queen who has appointed the anti-christ Stephen Joseph Harper to rule over Canada in her place.
  • 3/2/1991
    “Desert Cat Squadron” pilots carry out 56 bombing missions during the Gulf War (01-28 Feb). Unfortunately, all these bombing missions managed to hit were empty patches of Sand out in the desert. Nice job, ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:

klein

Für Meno :)
Can you back up that claim?

Do you realize that when a Democrat holds office we lose jobs, the economy tanks, and spending is rampant?

I'm not completely opposed to a Democrat in office, just not this one.

I guess I was a little bit wrong, but have heard it on our news before (guess they didn't include CARTER).

According to Bloomberg.com, "the 13.2 percent tumble of the US dollar under Bush compares with an 18.3 percent gain under Bill Clinton and declines of 0.2 percent under George H.W. Bush, 0.4 percent under Ronald Reagan, 3.0 percent under Carter, and 2.3 percent during Ford’s tenure.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
..........."I guess I was a little bit wrong, but have heard it on our news before ............." (Klein)

I think you're a lot wrong a lot of the time !!

texan

The highest and lowest points in the continental United States are within 100 miles of one another.
Mount Whitney measures 14,495 feet and Bad Water in Death Valley is 282 feet below sea level.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That tells me you did not read the link before responding........it's about population and unless Obama is having relations with every woman in America, he has nothing to do with this.

There you go again!

You really should sync your titles with the article.

You could have overwritten:

America: Obama is friend* more Americans and it's starting to show -Dick TV

moreluck

golden ticket member
Making choc. chip cookies. Didn't have any walnuts, but had half a bag of chopped pecans.......so we are having choc. chip pecan cookies !!