Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Everyone gets a trophy on BC. Play nice. Feelings will be hurt. This is sensitive stuff. It's not like we should be talking like truck drivers. If Lead is banned, it's bull:censored2:! I know of another site that censors what you say. I'm sure people can guess. You can lie, bs, plagiarize, mislead and the likeness, BUT god forbid you mention SUE. You get banned and invite the same person to sign up again? DUMB is the only word that comes to mind. Plain dumb!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Everyone gets a trophy on BC. Play nice. Feelings will be hurt. This is sensitive stuff. It's not like we should be talking like truck drivers. If Lead is banned, it's bull:censored2:! I know of another site that censors what you say. I'm sure people can guess. You can lie, bs, plagiarize, mislead and the likeness, BUT god forbid you mention SUE. You get banned and invite the same person to sign up again? DUMB is the only word that comes to mind. Plain dumb!
Well, maybe I should accept another Dumb badge. This one has been awarded to me before.

Guess I should reevaluate how much of my time is worth keeping this site up anymore. Thank you for your input. Maybe I should put the domain up for sale, or just transfer it to those that favor the side of this that I don't care about and doesn't bully me.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Sad. I just feel sad.

I have no dog in the union fight. I don't care about it and hoped to provide a level playing field, yet I am dragged into it.

hyena

You know as well as I that me and leadbelly shared completely different political views. Nobody should be silenced though. That's just me though. I don't get it why silence a brother?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Well, maybe I should accept another Dumb badge. This one has been awarded to me before.

Guess I should reevaluate how much of my time is worth keeping this site up anymore. Thank you for your input. Maybe I should put the domain up for sale, or just transfer it to those that favor the side of this that I don't care about and doesn't bully me.
Honestly, I really don't care what you do. But here, you said it!
IMG_0052.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.