Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Not locking any threads.
Just people. Why don't you just let the guy back in? You seem like your acting like a wife that found out her husband went to the strip club at a bachelor party. Let Lead out of the dog house. Your members are asking you for this.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Just people. Why don't you just let the guy back in? You seem like your acting like a wife that found out her husband went to the strip club at a bachelor party. Let Lead out of the dog house. Your members are asking you for this.
No one is keeping lead belly out but leadbelly. All he has to do is start another account. Is that so difficult? He asked for his account to be deleted and it was

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I agree just people, but not the strip club analogy. We are just people, but there is a lot of history here. Ask @tonyexpress.

10 point

Completely agree brother. This is another example when you have one person pulling all the strings.
Uh, she owns the strings.
You do this for free?
What is your investment here? $10 worth of hearsay?
So I'm not surprised it's called BrownCafe! It's run just like UPS. "Shut up and do what your told or your fired!"
Another well thought out statement.

There's no squatters rights available here. Entitlement isn't reality.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I'll stick up for my brothers.. What can I say?

Well, If your brothers, mothers, sisters or whatever affectionate term you'd like to call others, messes with Cheryl in the form of bully tactics... then all bets are off the table....

Expect consequences.

The way I see it is it doesn't matter if you're a tieguy or a 407, if you can't be reasonable and respectful, especially to the site owner then.... bye, bye.

Funny thing is they come back and get another chance if they can follow the TOS...

There is much more history here my brother than you even know.

Should we start a, reinstate-hyena's account yet? :brokenheart::laugh:

hyena

Well, If your brothers, mothers, sisters or whatever affectionate term you'd like to call others, messes with Cheryl in the form of bully tactics... then all bets are off the table....

Expect consequences.

The way I see it is it doesn't matter if you're a tieguy or a 407, if you can't be reasonable and respectful, especially to the site owner then.... bye, bye.

Funny thing is they come back and get another chance if they can follow the TOS...

There is much more history here my brother than you even know.

Should we start a, reinstate-hyena's account yet? :brokenheart::laugh:
:censored2: you !!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You are not helpful here.
You don't ever let me have any fun!!!
THBBFT!

Bill the cat - THBBFT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.