Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Holy :censored2:! I can't believe this bitching and moaning has gone on for two days, 18 pages, and 350 posts. It's not like he can't just create new profile and come back on. This is the internet, not as if they suspended Tom Brady or something!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
welcome to the mod queue.
IMG_0056.JPG

Here!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I am going to bed, it's 10:00 here in california. Going to the first Rams football game here tomorrow. I couldnt care less about football but going to the first Rams football game here since the year my dad died is a good thing. My dad would love it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Sorry honey, never came from there. I don't have "antics". I just call out idiots. And you guys are a perfect example of UPS management tactics.
I have never worked for UPS. Sorted mail a log time ago at USPS. Good luck proving your conspiracy theory.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Do you make money at this?
Very little. I guess lead belly says I am making a lot of money here to bully and discredit me. That is not true, any value in this domain is probably in selling the domain name, but not a lot. Look it up. I had very different intentions when this site was started and you members offend and challenge my intentions. It is disappointing to me for the amount of effort and time I have spent here. Lead Belly is my biggest discouragement. Really not a person I want to interact with anymore. He betrayed my trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.