Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 point

Nice try. Your account is not in the queue. But it's cute that you claim that.
Probably due to wide lips "free hyena" button.
Wide lips is probably the next boy to get a spanking?
IMG_20160918_013333.jpg

hyena

Well, If your brothers, mothers, sisters or whatever affectionate term you'd like to call others, messes with Cheryl in the form of bully tactics... then all bets are off the table....

Expect consequences.

The way I see it is it doesn't matter if you're a tieguy or a 407, if you can't be reasonable and respectful, especially to the site owner then.... bye, bye.

Funny thing is they come back and get another chance if they can follow the TOS...

There is much more history here my brother than you even know.

Should we start a, reinstate-hyena's account yet? :brokenheart::laugh:
Don't talk back to The Site Owner boy get back in your place! Or their shall be consequences! You will obey and say mr or Mrs or you'll be kicked out. You only say what you're allowed to say, none of this free spirited talk will be allowed around here boy! And btw don't be lying and saying us perfect site administrators be putting people in que!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Stfu pusillanimous ass mother why're you all on their d*s now?
So, I guess I have wasted my time here. Should put the domain up for sale a long time ago. I intended it to be an independent resource for upsers. This was supposed to be a place for all of us. I am disappointed.

Glad you feel that you got to air your insanity. Welcome to the mod queue

hyena

So, I guess I have wasted my time here. Should put the domain up for sale a long time ago. I intended it to be an independent resource for upsers. This was supposed to be a place for all of us. I am disappointed.

Nice try. Your account is not in the queue. But it's cute that you claim that.
so I'm a liar right? You guys didn't put me in que?

hyena

I'm insane lmfao!

10 point

Stfu pusillanimous ass mother why're you all on their d*s now?
When it comes to backing up you I'm in. When it comes to respecting their site I'm in.
When it comes to throwing Wide Liar under the bus I'm still in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.