Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 point

So, I guess I have wasted my time here. Should put the domain up for sale a long time ago. I intended it to be an independent resource for upsers. This was supposed to be a place for all of us. I am disappointed.

Glad you feel that you got to air your insanity. Welcome to the mod queue
@cheryl ,
Please let hyena out of the queue. He didn't offend me with that remark.
If we can trade grievance resolutions here then let him out and put Wide Loaf in.
I'm good with that.

hyena

At least everyone knows me and @leadbelly who shares completely different political views are just liars. We make everything up cause we're insane people. We're just liars on this site. Just wanting to put it out there for @cheryl cause that's what she's insuating right?

hyena

@cheryl ,
If we can trade grievance resolutions here then let him out and put Wide Loaf in.
I'm good with that.
What grievance resolutions would we be trading on this corporate site? Just curious..

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
@cheryl ,
I'm good with that.
Because your a baby that needs people in mod? Poor little little man. And cheryl is 10x the man you will ever be.

Why is everyone attacking Cheryl?

I like Lead Belly too ....but.... you seen his PM asking for his account to be deleted.

I think a few apologies are in order here.

FYI if you have an issue with something you don't like send her a PM, she will answer it.

5habits100

Why is everyone attacking Cheryl?

I like Lead Belly too ....but.... you seen his PM asking for his account to be deleted.

I think a few apologies are in order here.

FYI if you have an issue with something you don't like send her a PM, she will answer it.
PM her so she can put it out there for people to see?

She can edit or put out whatever portion of their conversation she wants to make it look however she wants. We've all experienced that with UPS management.

All the people that throw stones on here get them thrown back at them. They cry and say they're being bullied. What a bunch of crap.

PM her so she can put it out there for people to see?

She can edit or put out whatever portion of their conversation she wants to make it look however she wants. We've all experienced that with UPS management.

All the people that throw stones on here get them thrown back at them. They cry and say they're being bullied. What a bunch of crap.
I can tell you first hand. Me and Cheryl have had our differences from time to time. But she has never posted one of my PM on here.

Only those two know the whole story, the rest of us can just speculate.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Wow this went to a seriously disgusting place.

Time to lock this thread up and let the cesspool attackers leave @cheryl alone.

The situation has been explained as much as it needs to be. Why some are continuing to attack the owner is cowardly. And why some are stirring that pot to let that happen are even more cowardly.

There's no use having this thread open so these guys can continue to bully until they get their solution and a few can egg them on to provide the drama.

Damn

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
lock.png
it down

Status
Not open for further replies.