Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Already spoken to him on the phone. Ass kissing will get you nowhere. Only Cheryl is playing the victim. She's the one claiming "bullying".
View attachment 97077
Unlike you and your cronies, I don't need to ass kiss. My life does not revolve around this site. I like coming here and enjoy the banter but As you can see from post count, my life goes on. I don't know @cheryl or @tonyexpress and they don't know me. If I was banned today, I would still work at UPS and I would still go to bed and wake up next to my wife. What would you two clowns be doing? Begging for some jackass to be let back onto a website of a place where you work.

Go kiss some more of lead belly's ass.

hyena

I can attest that was when Cheryl put you in queue.
I approved your posts for the public forum right after the ill-advised "friend you Tony".
Whatever. You can say what you want but I did not post that I was in que untill I was. It's called integrity, I'm sure you know nothing of it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So why are your acolytes claiming different?
So it was you, not him like I heard earlier?
Did you block his IP also?

You two, unless you are already on your second or third accounts, are still relatively new here. LB has used many different accounts. He can come back under a new account if he wants to.

He probably will in a week or so.

Let me just point out that we are all just guests here. It's Cheryl's sandbox, and she allows us to play in it. Don't be the neighborhood cats defiling the sand.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
This union forum is one big headache. All the spinning and lying and repetitive, back and forth.

It might just be worse than current events. No wonder I stay away.

hyena

Unlike you and your cronies, I don't need to ass kiss. My life does not revolve around this site. I like coming here and enjoy the banter but As you can see from post count, my life goes on. I don't know @cheryl or @tonyexpress and they don't know me. If I was banned today, I would still work at UPS and I would still go to bed and wake up next to my wife what would you two clowns be doing? Begging for some jackass to be let back onto a website of a place where you work.

Go kiss some more of lead belly's ass.
Im not kissing anyone's ass! Im just standing beside a friend.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Whatever. You can say what you want but I did not post that I was in que untill I was. It's called integrity, I'm sure you know nothing of it.
So you can't argue with facts so you resort to personal insults.
I can see behind the curtain and I know what I saw.
You showed your stupid ass and Cheryl said she was putting you in queue and your posts showed up in queue.
It was a linear process backed up by chronological time stamps.
Cheryl said she was putting you in queue, it appears she did, your posts showed up in the Mod queue and I approved your posts.

You showed your stupid ass and Cheryl said she was putting you in queue and your posts showed up in queue.
Cheryl said she was putting you in queue, it appears she did, your posts showed up in the Mod queue and I approved your posts.
Settle down Chappy

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
This union forum is one big headache. All the spinning and lying and repetitive, back and forth.

It might just be worse than current events. No wonder I stay away.

There is a golf forum I belong to that has a politics and religion section that you must request permission to enter. It got that contentious. Even worse than the union and current event sections here.

I don't know if that would work with XenForo software.

Maybe @cheryl could look into it.

Look into this option. Only those wanting to get in could get in.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Let it go. You're "fighting " a lost cause. @hyena is apparently one who never changes direction even if presented with facts. It seems too ingrained in him to admit being wrong.

Stop wasting your time explaining rationality

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Im not kissing anyone's ass! Im just standing beside a friend.
So you guys hang out after work. Is he the guy you call to help you move? At 3am you'd call him to bail you out of jail and drive you home? Please tell me you guys go drink together or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.