Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyena

If I didn't know any better, I would say he asked to be banned, changed his custom title, and signed off hoping for the inevitability of what he requested, and that he isn't even banned as we currently speak.

Compare to someone who actually is known to be banned. Just my observation.

View attachment 97025
Not true. He's been banned.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You can rally all you want. He insulted the owner of this website and has begged for second chances many times and got them . He has had many different identities deceiving the members.

All this and more yet, you and a few others continue to support his kind.

Talk with, warning letter, 1,2,3,5 day suspensions.

GONE.

Oh, and he asked to be deleted, so there's that.
You and @cheryl are wasting your breaths. It's worse than talking to kids. You could post everything that was ever written and there will always be some conspiracy theorists out there arguing differently. The moon landing is faked, Kennedy had two shooters, lead belly is a victim, the government is tapping our phones...whatever.
Almost 500 posts on this when all the guy has to do is create another profile. How fuggin hard is that? @wide load and @hyena if you are such great friends with him, why don't you just text him or call him on the phone and tell him to create a new profile like owners have been saying all along. You two make it sound like the world is coming to an end and lead belly is the messiah.

5habits100

See how I keep approving these posts where you say I am lying? If I was lying why wouldn't I just delete your posts?
Because you are trying to play innocent. You post what PM's you chose to post from him. If he isn't banned why can't he sign back on? Is it because you blocked him?

5habits100

You and @cheryl are wasting your breaths. It's worse than talking to kids. You could post everything that was ever written and there will always be some conspiracy theorists out there arguing differently. The moon landing is faked, Kennedy had two shooters, lead belly is a victim, the government is tapping our phones...whatever.
Almost 500 posts on this when all the guy has to do is create another profile. How fuggin hard is that? @wide load and @hyena if you are such great friends with him, why don't you just text him or call him on the phone and tell him to create a new profile like owners have been saying all along. You two make it sound like the world is coming to an end and lead belly is the messiah.
Because she blocked him from doing that

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Already spoken to him on the phone. Ass kissing will get you nowhere. Only Cheryl is playing the victim. She's the one claiming "bullying".
IMG_0069.PNG

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You can rally all you want. He insulted the owner of this website and has begged for second chances many times and got them . He has had many different identities deceiving the members.

All this and more yet, you and a few others continue to support his kind.

Talk with, warning letter, 1,2,3,5 day suspensions.

GONE.

Oh, and he asked to be deleted, so there's that.
I guess you showed him!

Status
Not open for further replies.