Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
image.jpeg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
So you guys hang out after work. Is he the guy you call to help you move? At 3am you'd call him to bail you out of jail and drive you home? Please tell me you guys go drink together or something.
I know Lead Belly personally and if we had more stewards like him, UPS and the Teamsters would be far better. He is very proactive with us and has helped me personally on occasion. You all know I am not a gung ho union guy but I completely respect Lead Belly as our steward and as a man.

over9five

Staff member
I know Lead Belly personally and if we had more stewards like him, UPS and the Teamsters would be far better. He is very proactive with us and has helped me personally on occasion. You all know I am not a gung ho union guy but I completely respect Lead Belly as our steward and as a man.
Then why in the world does he threaten and try to intimidate a woman on the internet?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Then why in the world does he threaten and try to intimidate a woman on the internet?
I can only speak of the interactions I have had with him on a personal level. I try to avoid this section of BC because too often we forget we are all brothers in Brown.

ezmoney5150

Good question. I originally started it in 1999 for upsers. At this point I guess it has morphed into a place for teamster union guys to bully me.

You've never really explined the bullying. That screenshot imo isn't a threat. Sounds to me that alot of people don't like his opinions and complained to you. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.