Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
72.3% of the time statistics are made up nonsense 84.1% of the time. And don’t worry because the Bible said many in that day that will hear him say depart from me I never knew you. And since you’re god appears to be politics I think you’re probably on that train.
sexpanther.gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You typed 'schools'.
Plural.

Please name the other schools of which you have firsthand knowledge that are grooming children.
Dude! It was a Christian family that complained and refused the child's assignment. And they're complaining that Christians are grooming and mentally ill because of a lapse of judgement on the school's part. Hilariously ironic.🤡😂

El Correcto

god is dead
Dude! It was a Christian family that complained and refused the child's assignment. And they're complaining that Christians are grooming and mentally ill because of a lapse of judgement on the school's part. Hilariously ironic.🤡😂
Yes just like it is Christian families that complain about when churches rape their kids.
What is your point? Christian schools are grooming children sexually, wildly inappropriate.

Yes just like it is Christian families that complain about when churches rape their kids.
What is your point? Christian schools are grooming children sexually, wildly inappropriate.
😂😂 Please explain to me how a school requesting a picture of a clothed child in a bathtub doing their homework is sexually grooming the child and for what purpose?

El Correcto

god is dead
😂😂 Please explain to me how a school requesting a picture of a clothed child in a bathtub doing their homework is sexually grooming the child and for what purpose?
They didn’t. They requested a photo of the child in the bathtub. The parents complained then they stipulated clothed.
Buncha perverts got called out for being pervs, if these were homosexuals or a trans teacher you people would be demanding the school shut down and right wingers would probably storm it.

They didn’t. They requested a photo of the child in the bathtub. The parents complained then they stipulated clothed.
Buncha perverts got called out for being pervs, if these were homosexuals or a trans teacher you people would be demanding the school shut down and right wingers would probably storm it.
If there's any evidence that they requested nude or have received nude then i agree shut it down Christian School or not. I'm glad parents complained.

On the other hand, you can't defend a homo or trans teacher when they're pushing transgenderism on impressionable children. Kids believe anything. Sexuality is to remain between the parents and children to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.