Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantexan

For now.

They think a 15 year old can consent to having a double mastectomy and taking puberty blockers, why can't they consent to sex with an adult? These people are sick and evil, just give it time.
It's not just sex with an adult. It's sex with an adult relative. And often involves children much younger than 15. Prepubescent. And any attempt to normalize that needs to be shut down immediately.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I really do appreciate your honesty here.

Why do you believe it's none of your business. It's wrong, right? Do you think it may be in anyway bad for their mental or physical health?
What's wrong for one might not be wrong for another. Their sexual preferences are not hurting me in anyway. To each his own.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1661646671737.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What part of CONSENTING ADULTS don't you understand?
Following the line of reasoning in this thread, whatever an adult decides is right about anything, makes it right.
If one does not agree with that way of thinking, you're wrong even if you are right.

rickyb

one thing i was thinking about is ppl dress conservatively when they go to church right?

if i wore sex pistols and rage against the machine, it would probably be frowned upon by ppl in the matrix at church. but why is that? RATM and sex pistols fight evil and wearing it spreads the idea. whereas when you wear a suit it means nothing.

one thing i was thinking about is ppl dress conservatively when they go to church right?

if i wore sex pistols and rage against the machine, it would probably be frowned upon by ppl in the matrix at church. but why is that? RATM and sex pistols fight evil and wearing it spreads the idea. whereas when you wear a suit it means nothing.
Why do you assume that? My church wouldn't frown at you. Just be aware of kids with what you wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.