Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebrownblob

what usually happens is i will state my philosophy and then ppl will start acting evil and then ill act evil

i usually ignore unionstrongs tos violations, but i feel like usually when i am not being evil when i am busting his balls
So you fight what do you think is evil with evil?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
That has not been my experience.

My experience has been that prayer can accomplish great things

Have you ever actually tried prayer?
What is the purpose of Prayer?
If God is omnipotent then whatever happens is God's Will and everything goes according to his perfect plan.
Praying for God to change is his perfect plan makes that plan seem.......well not so perfect

Thebrownblob

What is the purpose of Prayer?
If God is omnipotent then whatever happens is God's Will and everything goes according to his perfect plan.
Praying for God to change is his perfect plan makes that plan seem.......well not so perfect
I understand that line of thinking. No disrespect to your belief against prayer but I think the term God works in mysterious ways here applies, I don’t understand it either. But apparently prayer does work.

This year without prayer I’m not sure where my family would be.

Philippians 4:6

In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Another just for fun question: We are are told that Satan is evil and against God.
If one dosen't follow the rules and use one's "Free Will" to worship God and accept his 'Love" then that individual will be cast into Hell,which is Satan's domain to be punished forever and ever.

WHY would Stan torture and punish people for not following the God that Satan himself hates?
Why would he appease his enemy by doing his bidding vis a vis torturing souls that believe as he does?
That concept makes ZERO sense

Thebrownblob

Ok, i suggest you give away all of your possessions ,give away your house your car all your worldy goods to others.

Then go sit in an Alley and PRAY that God gives you these things back and let us know how well that works out for you.
Well, I think some people are called to do that. I believe God says he would not give you more than you can handle.

he did not give that to me because he knows I cannot do it. Lol I suck.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I understand that line of thinking. No disrespect to your belief against prayer but I think the term God works in mysterious ways here applies, I don’t understand it either. But apparently prayer does work.

This year without prayer I’m not sure where my family would be.

Philippians 4:6

In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
I always love the "Mysterious Ways" stuff.
Like God sure didnt lift a finger to save those poor innocent children from being murdered in Uvalde,but Boy o Boy does he get MAD when two gay men want a cake made for them.
yes Mysterious Ways

Thebrownblob

Another just for fun question: We are are told that Satan is evil and against God.
If one dosen't follow the rules and use one's "Free Will" to worship God and accept his 'Love" then that individual will be cast into Hell,which is Satan's domain to be punished forever and ever.

WHY would Stan torture and punish people for not following the God that Satan himself hates?
Why would he appease his enemy by doing his bidding vis a vis torturing souls that believe as he does?
That concept makes ZERO sense
I think you have it backwards. I think you choose satan. He is not really casting you there you put yourself there.
Why would you want to spend eternity with someone you don’t like?

Thebrownblob

I always love the "Mysterious Ways" stuff.
Like God sure didnt lift a finger to save those poor innocent children from being murdered in Uvalde,but Boy o Boy does he get MAD when two gay men want a cake made for them.
yes Mysterious Ways
I mean brother, there’s lots of mysteries, that humans don’t understand.
Is McDonalds hamburger really meat?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I think you have it backwards. I think you choose satan. He is not really casting you there you put yourself there.
Why would you want to spend eternity with someone you don’t like?
Oh i can say in all certainty I;d rather be in "Hell" than in "Heaven" with the Evangelical religious folks. THAT seems like Hell to me

I might be stuck listening to these two :censored2:s talking for all eternity in 'Heaven"

Thebrownblob

Oh i can say in all certainty I;d rather be in "Hell" than in "Heaven" with the Evangelical religious folks. THAT seems like Hell to me

I might be stuck listening to these two :censored2:s talking for all eternity in 'Heaven"

Be careful those guys might be there as well 😂
Also, if you get there before me, I’d rather have the top bunk

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I mean brother, there’s lots of mysteries, that humans don’t understand.
Is McDonalds hamburger really meat?
no disrespect ,and i sincerely mean no disrespect but i cant compare Murdered innocent children to Fast Food.
And I dont buy for a nanosecond that cancer in children is Gods Will or part of Gods Plan.
I remember in my youth being taught that childhood diseases were often to "test" the parent's Faith...........................yeah God seems like a really great guy

Status
Not open for further replies.