Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantexan

After he sued gm and won. then he used their money to regulate them!8-)
Did he now? That money he has in the bank that makes him a millionaire is being used to regulate GM? You just can't bring yourself to admit that Ralph found a way to make good money, lives in a very nice home, has nice things while people are sleeping on the sidewalk in tents. "Do as I say, not as I do"'s new poster child is Ralph Nader.

rickyb

Did he now? That money he has in the bank that makes him a millionaire is being used to regulate GM? You just can't bring yourself to admit that Ralph found a way to make good money, lives in a very nice home, has nice things while people are sleeping on the sidewalk in tents. "Do as I say, not as I do"'s new poster child is Ralph Nader.
this is :censored2: mentality

vantexan

not all ppl with money are bad
How many times have you slammed the rich here? If he doesn't run out and give it all away before he dies but instead leaves it to his family then he's a very bad man and they're very bad people. I know that for a fact because rickyb has said so. :censored2: the rich! Down with the system!

rickyb

How many times have you slammed the rich here? If he doesn't run out and give it all away before he dies but instead leaves it to his family then he's a very bad man and they're very bad people. I know that for a fact because rickyb has said so. :censored2: the rich! Down with the system!
the richest ppl in america probably are all bad

Integrity

Binge Poster
@rickyb,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your willingness to share in this way.
yea it means asking what is evil? so evil is power and control and treating people like they are numbers and not caring about the environment. so basically corporations and govt.
I do believe that corruption, oppression, greed, and the lust for power and control are attributes that lead to evil and I guess are evil in themselves.

I also believe that corporations and governments have been infected with these attributes to a very serious degree.

This being said I don’t believe in and of themselves that corporations and governments are evil but I believe they are evil to the extent that evil attributes such as these and others probably not mentioned have become the culture that permeates and dominates the corporations or governments culure.

I do believe that US politics and thus the US government and the UPS corporation culture have been permeated and dominated by evil attributes to large extent for quite some time.
for me its also about making sure i treat people nicely and i am thinking about it. because if i dont think about it i could get out of control.
What do you use as a basis for your personal decisions as to what you believe qualifies as treating people nicely?

I believe no human on the planet does everything they think they should during every moment their lifetime, if they did I believe that would make them a perfect person. This being said I believe each person at one time or another doesn’t live up to personal standards they set for themselves, let alone standards that others try to impose upon them.

What do you mean when you say “you could get out of control”?

so i want to fight evil.
Do you fight the evil in yourself if you think there is any inside you?
i donate so much money that it hurts to organizations that are fighting power and control and pro democracy.
For example?
our system is a power system and its bad for civilization. its more exciting to donate a lump sum like 5000 or whatever. i wear political clothes, got bumper stickers, go to protests. i protested the chinese government. ive also protested election of trump. i made youtube videos.

i encourage people to do whatever they can, make the best of their time (kill 2 birds with one stone), and have the faith that whatever you do matters.
Thanks for the encouragement here.

rickyb

@rickyb,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your willingness to share in this way.

I do believe that corruption, oppression, greed, and the lust for power and control are attributes that lead to evil and I guess are evil in themselves.

I also believe that corporations and governments have been infected with these attributes to a very serious degree.

This being said I don’t believe in and of themselves that corporations and governments are evil but I believe they are evil to the extent that evil attributes such as these and others probably not mentioned have become the culture that permeates and dominates the corporations or governments culure.

I do believe that US politics and thus the US government and the UPS corporation culture have been permeated and dominated by evil attributes to large extent for quite some time.

What do you use as a basis for your personal decisions as to what you believe qualifies as treating people nicely?

I believe no human on the planet does everything they think they should during every moment their lifetime, if they did I believe that would make them a perfect person. This being said I believe each person at one time or another doesn’t live up to personal standards they set for themselves, let alone standards that others try to impose upon them.

What do you mean when you say “you could get out of control”?

Do you fight the evil in yourself if you think there is any inside you?

For example?

Thanks for the encouragement here.
i try and help people (i cant help everyone) and talk to people nicely and give advice. but i know alot of ppl dont want advice.

yea i fight evil in myself by thinking about whether i am being selfish or not and what am i doing for the world thats good, and am i a consumer or indifferent to corporate / govt evil.

i would be out of control if i was doing evil like treating people badly

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
322298879_562601155315610_8614078479714260190_n.jpg

Thebrownblob

i try and help people (i cant help everyone) and talk to people nicely and give advice. but i know alot of ppl dont want advice.

yea i fight evil in myself by thinking about whether i am being selfish or not and what am i doing for the world thats good, and am i a consumer or indifferent to corporate / govt evil.

i would be out of control if i was doing evil like treating people badly
I mean, you were kind of mean to @UnionStrong I’m pretty sure you hurt his feelings

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And who made science? I don’t know that those are facts, but mostly opinions which you’re entitled to.
Ok, i suggest you give away all of your possessions ,give away your house your car all your worldy goods to others.

Then go sit in an Alley and PRAY that God gives you these things back and let us know how well that works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.