Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

a brief history of the coopting on christianity.

could this be part of the reason many people think jesus was white?

1707528281947.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There was no Palestine at the time of Jesus. Rome renamed Judea to Palestine about 100 years later.
I've been checking out somethings since all this has been happening over there. I never was much into the geography of things. But what has happened in some study is more than I was looking for. Just more proof, even though the writings are secular, that the N.T. is from God. Rome's account of geography, customs, and political history shows the N.T. books are accurate in their testimony.
References to the many places such as Jerusalem, the Temple, Solomon's porch, beautiful Gate, Gethsemane, Palestine and its cities and natural objects, the references to the Roman government, are all without fault and accurate. The accuracy of the gospels from geographical standpoint is perfect.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I've been checking out somethings since all this has been happening over there. I never was much into the geography of things. But what has happened in some study is more than I was looking for. Just more proof, even though the writings are secular, that the N.T. is from God. Rome's account of geography, customs, and political history shows the N.T. books are accurate in their testimony.
References to the many places such as Jerusalem, the Temple, Solomon's porch, beautiful Gate, Gethsemane, Palestine and its cities and natural objects, the references to the Roman government, are all without fault and accurate. The accuracy of the gospels from geographical standpoint is perfect.
Rome named it Palestina as insult to the Jews. It’s a Latin derivation of philistine, the Jewish enemy of antiquity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.