Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FromOffTheStreets

Honestly I see you people as very good Christians and representatives of religion.
You’re just terrible ignorant hate filled people though.
I've got athiest friends, agnostic friends & many Christian friends. Different colors, different backgrounds. I treat them all the same regardless. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Hopefully you do as well.

That's in real life though, this is an anonymous forum where people say things they would never say in "real life." The shield of anonymity brings out some invincibility. In this realm you have to be able to accept that people don't believe the same things as you do & move on. Your getting caught up. I know you have different beliefs & I accept that. You've got to accept it as well.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've got athiest friends, agnostic friends & many Christian friends. Different colors, different backgrounds. I treat them all the same regardless. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Hopefully you do as well.

That's in real life though, this is an anonymous forum where people say things they would never say in "real life." The shield of anonymity brings out some invincibility. In this realm you have to be able to accept that people don't believe the same things as you do & move on. You’re getting caught up. I know you have different beliefs & I accept that. You've got to accept it as well.
I can accept people don’t believe the same things as me and I’m not caught up in this website. I can leave this website for months at a time and never evade my bans with alt accounts.

This website is mostly just background noise while I’ll do other things. It doesn’t take much time or thought to argue against people that believe in fairytales and have basically no perspective on history other than the propaganda they were fed by Christians growing up.

FromOffTheStreets

I can accept people don’t believe the same things as me and I’m not caught up in this website. I can leave this website for months at a time and never evade my bans with alt accounts.

This website is mostly just background noise while I’ll do other things. It doesn’t take much time or thought to argue against people that believe in fairytales and have basically no perspective on history other than the propaganda they were fed by Christians growing up.
We believe that atheism is a fairytale as well. Big deal.
We also know you are feeding on opposing propaganda.
EVERYTHING is propaganda until you die. At that point we all will find out who was right. You meet the creator or you cease to exist.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1709427295446.png

El Correcto

god is dead
We believe that atheism is a fairytale as well.
That’s because you’ve poisoned your brain from an early age. I don’t just believe your religion is a fairytale, I know for an absolute fact it is.
We also know you are feeding on opposing propaganda.
IMG_0004.jpeg

The people who came up with ground breaking theories were not atheists out to destroy religion. This isn’t atheist propaganda it is science.
Propaganda is what you people listen to when someone is claiming dinosaurs/humans lived at the same time and exodus are accurate historical accounts.

El Correcto

god is dead
I know your religion is bull:censored2: on the same level I know two apples plus two apples equals four apples. You people can argue til your blue in the face that an imaginary friend put a fifth invisible apple in there, but it doesn’t make it true, it just makes you ridiculous.

vantexan

I know your religion is bull:censored2: on the same level I know two apples plus two apples equals four apples. You people can argue til your blue in the face that an imaginary friend put a fifth invisible apple in there, but it doesn’t make it true, it just makes you ridiculous.
You've yet to offer a better alternative to our beliefs. Angry rants aren't going to get much sympathy.

El Correcto

god is dead
You've yet to offer a better alternative to our beliefs. Angry rants aren't going to get much sympathy.
I’ve offered a truer alternative based on actual observable evidence. Better is subjective but I don’t see how believing in fairytales that will be easily disproved by any freshman in high school is a “better” view about reality.

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh, he will meet the Creator. We will all stand before the judgement seat.
And he will wish he could cease to exist. Eternal Hell. Yet, will not cease to exist.
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

I’ll be seeing you there history professor.

vantexan

I’ve offered a truer alternative based on actual observable evidence. Better is subjective but I don’t see how believing in fairytales that will be easily disproved by any freshman in high school is a “better” view about reality.
The Christian life is just a better, more wholesome way to live. I certainly believe the Earth is much older than what some believe. I'm not trying to justify anything by saying men and dinosaurs lived at the same time, etc. I also look at the distinct examples of skeletal remains and know the human family was once much more diverse. For me though Christianity is the example Christ set and the life we are to live. You're free to accept or reject it. But let's be honest. I've pointed out that homosexuals couldn't exist without heterosexuals and you started talking about labs and such. Seems you're also in denial about some things. When you get to a perfect truth let us know.

El Correcto

god is dead
The Christian life is just a better, more wholesome way to live. I certainly believe the Earth is much older than what some believe. I'm not trying to justify anything by saying men and dinosaurs lived at the same time, etc. I also look at the distinct examples of skeletal remains and know the human family was once much more diverse. For me though Christianity is the example Christ set and the life we are to live. You're free to accept or reject it. But let's be honest. I've pointed out that homosexuals couldn't exist without heterosexuals and you started talking about labs and such. Seems you're also in denial about some things. When you get to a perfect truth let us know.
You reject some of the Bible, which good for you. You’re correct about rejecting those things because they are factually wrong.
Instead of repeating this to me, maybe you should correct your brothers when they go off the deep end into crazy Christian territory in believing these things even have a chance of being accurate.

You said homosexuals couldn’t have biological kids or reproduce. This is wrong. Heterosexuality is not required to pass on your genes, some heterosexuals can’t have biological kids. It doesn’t take heterosexuality to fertilize an egg. You misrepresented the argument to make me seem like I’m in denial, you’re the only one in denial and resorting to gaslighting to make a point.

vantexan

You reject some of the Bible, which good for you. You’re correct about rejecting those things because they are factually wrong.
Instead of repeating this to me, maybe you should correct your brothers when they go off the deep end into crazy Christian territory in believing these things even have a chance of being accurate.

You said homosexuals couldn’t have biological kids or reproduce. This is wrong. Heterosexuality is not required to pass on your genes, some heterosexuals can’t have biological kids. It doesn’t take heterosexuality to fertilize an egg. You misrepresented the argument to make me seem like I’m in denial, you’re the only one in denial and resorting to gaslighting to make a point.
What am I rejecting? The Bible doesn't say men lived with dinosaurs.

You certainly have the ability to reproduce. You will never, however, reproduce through homosexual sex. You must depend on heterosexual sex in order for there to be more gays. Not to mention if you do fertilize an egg it's no guarantee that the baby will be gay. Not gaslighting, stating natural fact. You see, you hold to ideas that can't be affirmed scientifically so in many ways you've got more in common with us horrible Christians than you realize.

Integrity

Binge Poster
All my beliefs stem from my belief in God.

Integrity

Binge Poster
My understanding of God is that He cannot be disproved by anyone.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Regardless of our religious leanings, even if your religious leaning is no religious leaning I firmly believe hate cannot be overcome by hate, only by love.

Start to overcome any hatred that might be welling up from your heart today by starting to love your enemies.

If you do I trust you will start feeling better about yourself and the world your live in.

BrownFlush

This video proves that queers and dinosaurs roamed the earth at the same time. Since they failed to kill all the queers, God destroyed the dinosaurs from the face of the earth. He decided that having LGBTQ walking around would be enough weirdness/humor/horror/entertainment for mankind.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Regardless of our religious leanings, even if your religious leaning is no religious leaning I firmly believe hate cannot be overcome by hate, only by love.

Start to overcome any hatred that might be welling up from your heart today by starting to love your enemies.

If you do I trust you will start feeling better about yourself and the world your live in.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.