Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You are a grown up. Don't know your age but I would think that with all your years on earth you can't define "woman"? Seriously? Why is it you can't define the gender of woman?
Of course I can.

Can you?

Will you?

What is the point of your original question?

tourists24

Of course I can.

Can you?

Will you?

What is the point of your original question?
Just trying to get a straight forward answer from you. You say you can but don't. It's not a trick question nor a trap. Wondering why it's so hard to just answer it. And yes, if you would just answer I would be happy to return an answer

Integrity

Binge Poster
Just trying to get a straight forward answer from you. You say you can but don't. It's not a trick question nor a trap. Wondering why it's so hard to just answer it.
My understanding and point of view is that biology defines a woman or a man.

A woman is a woman a man is a man by their respective biological makeup.

Your point?

tourists24

My understanding and point of view is that biology defines a woman or a man.

A woman is a woman a man is a man by their respective biological makeup.

Your point?
Really the only point was to get a straight answer. You have a tendency to be extremely vague when responding to people. I do enjoy your posts a lot of times; it's just getting a straight answer takes way longer than it should when you go back and forth with others lol

Box Ox

Really the only point was to get a straight answer. You have a tendency to be extremely vague when responding to people. I do enjoy your posts a lot of times; it's just getting a straight answer takes way longer than it should when you go back and forth with others lol

Acting confused and mysterious until it's time to actually say something is what makes BC fun for him.

Integrity

Binge Poster
My apologies.

I understand.

With certain guys I feel I have to be vague and at times I over do it way too much.

Thanks.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why?
Proof to you means nothing.
You will have to prove to me that proof means nothing to me and since you can’t prove something to someone that proof means nothing to then I believe you can’t prove that proof means nothing to me. What proof do you have that proof means nothing to me?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You will have to prove to me that proof means nothing to me and since you can’t prove something to someone that proof means nothing to then I believe you can’t prove that proof means nothing to me. What proof do you have that proof means nothing to me?
This sounds like a script from a Brady Bunch scene when the Dad tries to explain something.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1709345800802.png

Status
Not open for further replies.