Retirement Getting Closer

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Somewhat true. I do know how you conduct yourself on BC.

I spend most of my time on BC fending off hateful folks like you.

I would rather talk about issues and solutions.......

"Look at me". Hardly. How about...."I've been here 40 years and pull up a chair..." Sadly, it never gets past the first personal attack.

No? It's all there....and you are part of it.

And "types"......there are half a dozen of you guys on here. Most.....don't work at UPS and are far from relevant....sound familiar?
Settle down

I've never seen so much energy and attention(words)(even pictures) used to belittle and spread hate for a career UPS'er. Well, there are a few others...

Say, what is this secret you are referring to and where/when did I say I think so? Exactly now. I don't know about secrets....but I follow good work ethics, hard work and safety practices that have allowed me a Circle of Honor driving record and 40 years of no lost time injuries. Far from being a secret unless you are too foolish/hateful to listen....Say, maybe ask someone to help you with reading comprehension.

You complain bitterly about not finding any information or meaning in my posts.....So, why do you attempt to read them? Who is the fool here? Maybe I could use pictures too?

My thoughts exactly.

So much energy? Stop by my center sometime, I'll show you just how effortless it is to put you in your place.

The secret? It's inferred, constantly, with the, "Pull up a chair...I can tell you how to have a long career..." nonsense. As if you know something people don't know.

satellitedriver

I bet that is what you claim on taxes anyway
Wrong again, rod.
I learned how to structure my income stream without an undo tax burden.
Decades of doing my own taxes and running multiple business's, by learning the rules.
What I give to charity, I give freely without any benefit to myself.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wrong again, rod.
I learned how to structure my income stream without an undo tax burden.
Decades of doing my own taxes and running multiple business's, by learning the rules.
What I give to charity, I give freely without any benefit to myself.
1A66F473-8498-4337-8A3B-410C8C190DD9.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Rod, you are incorrect.
UPS did not make me a millionaire.
As I stated before, my pension is only 20% of my monthly cash flow.
I was offered higher paying non union jobs, but I would have to move from my land and travel.
My little satellite route? You really do not have a clue.
12 hour days was my norm for 19yrs.
I just took the O.T. money and paid off all debt.
Brown bagged my breakfast, lunch and just drank water for all my working life.
My wealth came from saving, study and investing.
My cost per share when I invested in GOOG stock is $75.00 and each share is now worth just under $3,000. 00 per share.
I bought into AMZN at $168.00 a share and now it it is north of $3,500.00 per share.
These are only 2 stocks in my portfolio.
Bought undeveloped cheap land in the Texas Hill country 18yrs ago that is now selling from $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 an acre.
Sold it last year at a hefty profit.
So Rod,
tell me how the teamsters and UPS are the sole reasons for my financial security.
That is the reality that saved my ass.
😂

satellitedriver

I love it when people prove exactly what they are arguing against in their own explanation of why everyone else is wrong! Ha!
If I stayed a union member I could have filed 9.5 grievance's for being over worked.
9.5 was a piece of cake.
UPS paid me and I took the money paid.
Simple fact of a working person.
I worked 12hrs a day decades, before I became a UPS employee.
Please explain to me how I tried to proved anything.
Simple statements of truth and fact.
I have explained the reason for my decision, ad nauseum.
Never in any post did I say people were wrong for being in a union, except for the teamster leadership.

Overpaid Union Thug

If I stayed a union member I could have filed 9.5 grievance's for being over worked.
9.5 was a piece of cake.
UPS paid me and I took the money paid.
Simple fact of a working person.
I worked 12hrs a day decades, before I became a UPS employee.
Please explain to me how I tried to proved anything.
Simple statements of truth and fact.
I have explained the reason for my decision, ad nauseum.
Never in any post did I say people were wrong for being in a union, except for the teamster leadership.

Rod, you are incorrect.
UPS did not make me a millionaire.
As I stated before, my pension is only 20% of my monthly cash flow.
I was offered higher paying non union jobs, but I would have to move from my land and travel.
My little satellite route? You really do not have a clue.
12 hour days was my norm for 19yrs.
I just took the O.T. money and paid off all debt.

Brown bagged my breakfast, lunch and just drank water for all my working life.
My wealth came from saving, study and investing.
My cost per share when I invested in GOOG stock is $75.00 and each share is now worth just under $3,000. 00 per share.
I bought into AMZN at $168.00 a share and now it it is north of $3,500.00 per share.

These are only 2 stocks in my portfolio.
Bought undeveloped cheap land in the Texas Hill country 18yrs ago that is now selling from $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 an acre.
Sold it last year at a hefty profit
So Rod,
tell me how the teamsters and UPS are the sole reasons for my financial security.
That is the reality that saved my ass.
Most of that was accomplished while working for UPS with very generous wages and benefits negotiated on your behalf by the very union you freeloaded off of.