retirement

CatMan

It's so true, whatever will I do?!! :panicsmiley:
I'm sick of the judgmental :censored2: spewing from some jerkoffs on here about Vans decision to travel around and see the country, it's his choice.! Some ass holes are just jealous that he's on this odyssey.. what an adventure!. I applaud his taking on such a grand undertaking , but he has a game plan , and I respect that!. So get off his asss and stay in your comfort bubble.

vantexan

I'm sick of the judgmental :censored2: spewing from some jerkoffs on here about Vans decision to travel around and see the country, it's his choice.! Some ass holes are just jealous that he's on this odyssey.. what an adventure!. I applaud his taking on such a grand undertaking , but he has a game plan , and I respect that!. So get off his asss and stay in your comfort bubble.
Now now, don't encourage the white trash. :)

It will be fine

I don’t think many people are jealous of a guy living in a car in a Walmart parking lot across the country from his family. Is that what your mom told you was the reason bullies were mean to you, jealousy? Lol