retirement

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
[QUOTE="falcon back, post: 4575062, member: 81520"
No dope yet. Might have to pee in a cup. But SOON. I have an 8th grade classmate that lives down the street. He has promised me that he has plenty of good connections.
[/QUOTE]

bacha29

I see you're well on your way. You've mastered the dope part.
Old Falcon Fart walked right into that one. You know, there is an admirable alternative to all the gaming and manipulation of the Fedex pension plan just to get enough out of it to get by. . It's called a defined benefit pension plan. Get the years in and you draw X amount per month. Plain as that.

vantexan

Old Falcon Fart walked right into that one. You know, there is an admirable alternative to all the gaming and manipulation of the Fedex pension plan just to get enough out of it to get by. . It's called a defined benefit pension plan. Get the years in and you draw X amount per month. Plain as that.
Except very few companies offer that now. Government is the way to go these days for a real pension.

falcon back

I have that. It's called the Traditional. If you had any idea what you were talking about you would know that.

falcon back

And it's the one they've been trying to get out of in an effort to reduce it's pension and legacy costs liabilities.
Once again. You have no idea what you are talking about. They sold a very small portion a year or so ago. Why do you show your ignorance by commenting on Express matters. You are a total :censored2:.

Why did you try to get a job there if the place is so bad? Thank goodness they didn't hire you.

vantexan

Once again. You have no idea what you are talking about. They sold a very small portion a year or so ago. Why do you show your ignorance by commenting on Express matters. You are a total :censored2:.

Why did you try to get a job there if the place is so bad? Thank goodness they didn't hire you.
They sold the entire traditional pension to MetLife. To be exact they bought a huge annuity to cover it with MetLife taking over the administration of the pension.

vantexan

Another clueless person. A small portion. How is sleeping in that car going tonight? Don't you feel like a total loser. Grown man that is homeless and no future.
You sound frantic. Or manic. They sold the traditional pension to MetLife. FedEx completely let go of it which is fine by me. And I've already dealt with MetLife on the phone when I needed a proof of income letter. No FedEx at all. Nice people.